Tuesday, May 24, 2011

oprah winfrey network logo

oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • chrmjenkins
    Apr 30, 04:31 PM
    Not going to vote until we hear from aggie.





    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • pmz
    Apr 28, 05:29 PM
    If there is a physical difference, I find it strange that Apple A) wouldn't publish the numbers, and B) wouldn't provide specific sized bumpers for the white.





    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • Dillenger
    Apr 21, 10:21 PM
    Little old Hung Sam ain't got a chance.





    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • AndyR
    Nov 6, 02:16 AM
    No I've been waiting for VM to get their butt in gear to launch Workstation. Parallels was simply a work around, a crappy one at that, until I could get VMWare. There is simply no way in heck I'm spending $80 on a piece of software that can crash my system. And before someone tells me to use Bootcamp. Yah right. Advanced Power Management does not work right under Bootcamp even with the latest version. When Parallels starts making a product that
    1. Doesn't crash\freeze my system
    2. Doesn't require me to force quite the application once every couple of weeks because the progress bar when I'm suspending a session has stalled.
    3. Doesn't have sharing between folders that takes a good 5 seconds to parse the files and doesn't drop a file mapping in your file explorer.
    4. Doesn't have the world's crappiest networking passthrough. I can't count how many times I've gone from one network to another to another and had it get confused telling me I might have limited network connectivity. So I need to repair the connection.

    Parallels sucks but until now its been the only REAL game in town. Boo hoo I'm not paying for an app that IMHO is half baked to begin with. :rolleyes: At least I'm not outright going in search of a seral number and pirating the thing. Again its a tide me over until VM gets their butt in gear and releases this thing.

    Dude, your doing something totally wrong. I've got Parallels running a 1.83ghz , 1gb MacBook and its pretty much instant at everything! Never hung on me every, suspending takes only a few seconds, likewise from resume. Sharing of files is instant, well no differenace than working on it nativly.

    I have XP SP2, Office Sage, Visio, Project, Money and Autoroute all running and never have any probs.

    Your doing somat wrong mate.



    more...


    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • lifeofart
    Jul 12, 07:37 PM
    Your definition of a "professional" app seems mighty arbitrary, even to the extent of excluding most applications that exist. Specialized databases that are designed for a specific industry wouldn't meet your definition. Computer-Aided-Machining (CAM) software (which is only useful in one industry) wouldn't meet your definition. I could go on, but I think you get my point.

    No, I don't get your point. CAM software is used in a variety of industries. Auto companies, airline companies, boat industries, tools industries, machine shops, agricultural industries. But if the CAM software is a mature useful standard in those industries it is probably a very capable pro app. Like wise customized databases would not be a pro app in itself. The database program used is the pro app not the specific database.

    So now you're adding another level of definition to what it takes to be a "professional" app? Some percentage of people have to know about it? And where do you draw the line? Gee, I guess this means that any start-up company trying to produce a new professional application is doomed because how can they ever reach this percentage upon the release so their product can be considered "professional"?

    It is not another level of defiintion. Industry standard implies that most professionals use it, Doesn't it?

    Yes, it is very very difficult for a startup company to produce a competitive pro app in a mature industry. It takes several years for a product to mature and recieve user feedback and multiple modifications before I would classify it as "Pro". That is why these are difficult markets to crack.





    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • whooleytoo
    Apr 14, 07:49 AM
    Guys, I didn't want to start a new thread, but...

    Should I buy the ix.Mac.MarketingName now? I've heard the ix.Mac.MarketingName 2 is going to be much more betterer. Should I buy now or wait? I was waiting for the price to come down, but it hasn't changed in the entire 5 minutes I've known about this product...

    Sent by ix.Man.NotVerySerious



    more...


    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • kskill
    Jul 24, 07:50 PM
    i'm on my second mighty mouse [soon to be third once i have this once replaced] in 6 months. the scroll wheel stops working pretty quickly. i don't find the size of it all too comfortable.. but when it's fully functional it's a decent mouse.

    if they don't fix the scroll wheel issues though, i'd say the BT version is worthless. it's unacceptable that apple hasn't fixed this issue on the wired version. they can replace it all they want, it's still going to break a month or two later. plus, it takes 30 minutes or so for them to replace it, which is rather annoying.

    all in all, cool that it's BT now, but terrible if they don't fix both versions.





    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • Umbongo
    May 3, 07:57 AM
    *cough* TFT Panels?!! Didn't iMac's always have an IPS Panel?

    TN and IPS are both TFT. Apple will still be using IPS panels on the iMacs.



    more...


    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • onthecouchagain
    Apr 24, 12:30 AM
    No one asks what happens to Tmobile if the merger doesn't go through. Do they just continue along their merry way with the nice 3 million bonus from ATT? What will Deushe Telekom do with them if ATT merge doesn't go through? Go to the next bidder? Or just continue being the "4th" network provider?





    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • beaner454
    Mar 31, 10:45 AM
    The answer here seems so obvious, how did Apple miss it?

    Bring over some of the nice eye candy features from the iPad, like animated calendar pages, but leave the clean professional look alone. I hate using Outlook for calendars and now iCal looks ridiculous and wastes more space than anyone could imagine...what's a man to do?



    more...


    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • applesith
    Apr 29, 03:01 PM
    I wonder if this new pricing scheme is being enabled by the record labels with lower wholesale pricing to Amazon (to try, yet again, to take power out of Apple's hands), or if Amazon is simply doing this at a loss?

    Why would Amazon want to take a loss - to support non-Apple mp3 players?

    For Apple, they are not making much, if any money - they always planned it as a break-even business - the real value was the content eco-system tied to their products (= value for customers).

    Gain market share for Amazon. Like last year when they sold MP3 albums at a loss.





    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 15, 01:12 PM
    Do you notice the bug?

    So you're assuming that Apple are merging both stores into 1 and that developers have had time to implement universal binaries that run on 2 different frameworks and submitted the result to the app store ?

    This is obviously a bug, but it's not what you think it is. ;)



    more...


    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • bobdude5
    Mar 17, 07:27 AM
    Already about 10 people at spectrum..looks a person slept overnight..brought a full on bed





    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • Oestberg
    Mar 31, 11:02 AM
    I dont like those random things they are doing. Like changing the "minimize, close window"-buttons on iTunes and App Store. Now this?



    more...


    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • acidfast7
    Oct 31, 11:30 AM
    Either...

    This (http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Manhattan-Office-Espresso-High-back-Chair/4015748/product.html?rcmndsrc=2):
    http://kttns.org/ogrmy

    or

    This (http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Manhattan-Espresso-Office-Chair/3097391/product.html?rcmndsrc=2):
    http://kttns.org/nwvl

    Which one is better?
    Nothing else really.

    Why don't you pick up the real Eames Aluminum Management chair?

    I bought one for the office and it's extremely nice and comfortable. It's def a show-stopper when people enter.





    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • SurfSpirit
    Mar 31, 10:39 AM
    Mac OS and iOS is different things, it seems Apple is loosing that idea, where's the unification OS? Can you imagine how ugly and mess it's going to work with apps each one with different looks and feels, at least we wll get fullscreen single apps, or maybe not, well, more and more Ubuntu seems a better OS



    more...


    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • SilianRail
    Apr 11, 01:59 PM
    Are any details known on the licensing costs of TB devices?





    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • chrismacguy
    Nov 4, 06:10 PM
    More RAM for my Mac Pro as well as 2 * 500GB HDDs to fill up some of its internal bays, as well as a Snowboarder and just to keep my vintage Mac collection going, Id love a PowerMac G5 with a nice 22/23" ADC Cinema Display... (this also includes my 18th Birthday presents since Im at Uni, so wont be getting my presents for a little while)

    There ya go, theres my Christmas Wishlist.





    oprah winfrey network logo. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • Brien
    Apr 22, 06:57 PM
    That mockup is hideous, but I imagine that the rumor is in line with what you could expect. A thinner iPhone with slightly upgraded internals , e.g. 64GB of storage, A5, 1080p/8MP rear camera, FaceTime HD front camera, larger (3.7-4") screen, and presumably the same or better battery life are almost expected at this point.

    I could see the gestures and a tapered design. I think they're going to ditch the ice cream sandwich design for sure.





    WeegieMac
    Apr 16, 01:52 AM
    Folders still animate poorly in Launchpad (opening and closing) and transitions to and from full screen mode on Safari is a little choppy.

    It certainly feels stable enough though.





    cult hero
    Apr 24, 12:58 PM
    One of my first thoughts when Verizon got an iPhone out of sync with the normal production order was the the iPhone 5 (or 4S) was going to be unlocked and Verizon wanted to capitalize on a few months of their own form of exclusivity.

    I hope this means I'm right.

    I'm currently sporting a Nexus One which, since its OTA update to 2.3 is a phone that has all the stability and responsiveness of Windows ME. (I have not found this to be generally true of the Android platform, but the Nexus One hasn't done the platform any favors for me personally.)

    I've been eyeing the G2X (so far as I can tell it's just a rebranded LG Optimus 2X) as my next phone, but I think I'm gonna just wait and see what June - September has in store.





    Force10
    Apr 22, 04:58 PM
    Well, Rumors I hear suggest this may be a new iPhone but not the new iPhone.
    Cook said he wanted a more affordable one. What better than an iPod Touch that can make calls if you buy credit on a pay-as-you go basis?
    This will have A4, 4-8GB, retina res but not IPS and sell for under $200 with no contract.
    Existing Touch will be replaced by a 5-6" game-centric model with A5 and 1024 x 768 retina screen.





    Hans Brix
    May 1, 11:21 PM
    It's about time.





    Eduardo1971
    Apr 13, 10:28 PM
    Tons of iPhone 4's being sold right now on both Att and Verizon... See it everyday

    Yup. Last week I was one of those at the Apple store buying the iPhone 4. I was hoping to hold off until v5.0 came out but my v3.0 iPhone decided that the time was now. In the 30 minutes that I was buying/activating the phone six other people were doing the same thing.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment