Tuesday, May 24, 2011

justin timberlake shirtless

justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • reflex
    Oct 24, 09:06 AM
    No where on the sites does it mention 64-bit capabilities, unless i'm missing it. Can 64-bit be safely assumed?

    Yes.





    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • kalsta
    Apr 14, 06:17 PM
    I was about to ask if somebody skilled with an image editor could do a mockup promo page from Apple on the "ix.Mac.MarketingName" -- and low and behold, here it is.

    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You rock kalsta!

    No worries! Glad you like it. :)





    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • PtMD
    Dec 1, 03:17 PM
    Router, firewall I feel OK.

    This is a joke, right? :confused:





    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • Heilage
    May 2, 02:30 AM
    He was supposedly thrown overboard at sea.

    Why?



    more...


    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • Whistleway
    Oct 24, 07:52 AM
    Solid upgrade. Kudos Apple.





    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • lshaner
    Apr 26, 12:32 PM
    Whoever has been saying that any of the future Mobile Me + Cloud stuff would be free is probably just projecting wishful thinking anyway.

    Apple's Cloud is a natural extension of Mobile Me, but I don't have any fantasies that any of it will be free -- and as an Apple Stockholder, I would be upset if Apple was spending all that money "out of the goodness of their hearts" ... they need to continue to GROW and that means the costs should not only be recovered, but would hopefully be a source of at least a little margin.



    more...


    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • skunk
    Apr 24, 06:11 PM
    People get beat up for no reason all the time. It doesn't have to do anything with bullying or the victim being a transgender. From what the victim said, the attackers used a standard "excuse" to start a fight. ("Why are you talking to my man?", if I understood correctly.)They said "Why are you talking to my man?" to a transgendered woman in a women's "restroom"? :confused:
    Does not compute.





    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Jul 28, 08:15 AM
    This news will hopefully inspire Apple to make the next generation iPods even more amazing. However, I don't see MS as the biggest threat to the iPod. I am much more concerned about mp3 cellphones with 4Gb flash (see e.g. SonyEricsson).
    Apple needs come up with a revolutionary device that integrates an iPod with a cellphone and possibly even a GPS, in order to keep their mp3 marketshare.



    more...


    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • svenn
    Feb 12, 07:11 PM
    He is bulletproof.





    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • hypmatize
    Jan 31, 04:56 AM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5220/5401263439_a17e9bec6c_o.jpg

    - MacBook Air
    - iPad
    - iTouch
    - Apple Accessories

    Am I part of the Apple Family Now?

    Is that an antec 900 under the desk?



    more...


    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • joeshell383
    Oct 19, 06:03 AM
    Apple has got some MAJOR work to do. I know plenty of people who will only buy PCs (AND SPECIFICALLY NOT BUY MACS, OR EVEN, APPLE PRODUCTS) because they are unaware of what the LATEST Macs can do. The pre-OSX era hurt Apple's reputation. People still believe Macs are incompatible with everything; Internet sites, Word, etc. Some people thinks Macs crash MORE than PCs. People associate Macs with being slow and using out-of-date tech (I don't recall Intel in the "Get A Mac" ads, even though it sure would help considering that everyone and there dog trusts Intel because Intel Inside has been plastered on every computer they've seen). And of course, people hate the ONE-BUTTON MOUSE (especially if they associate Apple mice with the hockey puck mouse), because Apple has not advertised Mighty Mouse, universal USB mouse compatibility, contextual menu support, etc. Seems minor, but quite a number of people are held back by one or more of these things. Plus, as far as the mouse goes, it should be two-click enabled by default! Macs are far more desirable, powerful, capable, and compatible than they have ever been before (and they weren't always these things before). Apple needs to show it. In addition, they definitely need a headless tower, and more professional looking systems. The BlackBook and Pro systems are wonderful: sleek, stylish, and professional, but try bringing a white MacBook or iMac, Apple's only offerings at those price points) into a corporate office meeting... Finally they need more advertising to not only the people mentioned above, but to people who don't use the computer that much and think buying a computer is the same all around.

    P.S. I think Boot Camp should be emphasized much more, and we all know once someone is on board Mac OS X does the rest o' the work.





    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • Al Coholic
    Apr 28, 10:37 PM
    Steve takes a leave an all hell breaks loose in the "thin" department.



    more...


    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • Goldinboy17
    May 1, 10:13 PM
    That's kinda how I feel about this. Would have been great if we captured him (though that started to feel unrealistic, what, seven years ago?) but this was the inevitable outcome. Don't feel any real positive emotion out of it because of how long it took, and how the most damage of 9/11 came from our response in my opinion, but yay I guess? I don't believe he was very active in Al Qaeda anymore, and even if he was, he's an easy replacement.

    I agree, however it'll still deal a great blow in moral to many of our enemies.





    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • rjohnstone
    Apr 29, 03:46 PM
    Can you name a few more? I have only seen Sony support AAC on their PMP devices.
    Moto Android phones play AAC iTunes music just fine too.
    One of the reasons why I picked the phone I have now.
    I have a large iTunes library that I have no desire to repurchase or convert to another format.
    DoubleTwist syncs them over without any issues.

    My thoughts exactly. Reeks of collusion and I could see lawsuits flying over this.
    I would like to know how you came to that conclusion?
    Vendors offer different pricing to retailers all the time.

    I would be more worried if they were all priced the same. (Price fixing is a big no no in the eyes of the DOJ)



    more...


    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • Al Coholic
    Mar 31, 12:45 PM
    The new look gives the appearance of a physical desktop calendar with leather binding along the top edge, and like the iPad application shows remnants of torn-off pages for additional realism.


    I'm seriously questioning my transition to the mac OS these days. It seems all anyone is interested in these days is the eye candy aspect.

    Really, who gives a rat's ass about UI "realism" to their paper counterparts? I know it isn't a real leather calendar. Do designers think we're stupid?

    Just make the damn iOS calendar synch with it so I can see my tasks on the iphone already.





    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • Fujiko7
    Apr 4, 06:23 AM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5028/5584180139_98845d2cb4_b.jpg
    [/URL]


    This is fantastic - you've captured a mysterious feeling here.

    Took my camera out yesterday for the first time in about four months: a bit like getting back in a car when you haven't driven for a while, to find you're thinking about something you used to do automatically...

    http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7677/penp.jpg

    Looks like you've still got it ... welcome back!



    http://www.robertgravel.ca/Animals/Oiseaux/MG7534/1238125032_3sLNM-XL.jpg

    Great nature shot here - exciting!

    this is where boris and the clan are plotting how we can all pay for the olympics with parking tickets :rolleyes:

    aka the "giant testicle" (the building, not Boris).

    I am so jealous. Love some of the places people in the UK shoot at.

    Man, some of the people here are jealous of the, uh, "scenery" that you get to shoot.

    I know it is rather (ok, very) cliche to post a duck shot ;)

    No, it is an honourable tradition here ...

    [URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgeen/5565226621/sizes/l/"]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5178/5565226621_3fede71cf7_z.jpg


    more...


    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • crees!
    Jul 28, 08:13 AM
    Have you ever used Pandora.com? (It's pretty awesome) Yes, at work I have but now I just listen to my iPod instead.





    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • canyonblue737
    Mar 31, 11:02 AM
    Unifying features? Fine. Unifying the button/slides with the iPad version. Also fine. Creating that horrible leather look on OS X (vs. the iPad where it looks ok) ... NOT FINE. Fix the look Apple, this is the worst thing on a desktop computer since brushed metal. ;)





    justin timberlake shirtless. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • Gasu E.
    Jun 6, 08:37 PM
    I don't want to have to press BUY 5 times and enter my password 5 times because Shaniqwa can't supervise her 8 kids who she gives an iPod with a billing account tied to her name to.

    Let me guess: you're not a racist, but...
    :rolleyes:





    .Andy
    May 2, 03:48 AM
    Since when was burial at sea a Muslim tradition? :confused:
    A decade to find him and all in a matter of hours had killed him, run DNA tests to confirm his identity, and jettisoned his body into the ocean. A 180 degrees in work ethic.....





    tipdrill407
    Jul 24, 03:57 PM
    I think this BT MM will replace the Apple BT mouse currently available. Apple is already offering the MM with all mac desktops except the mini. And to me i think it's very annoying to be stuck with one button when using a desktop so it only makes sense to get rid of the one button BT mouse.





    SeanZy
    Mar 15, 10:10 AM
    Just got here to Brea an there's about 20 or so in line. Hopefully we can get some update on inventory levels. They didn't sell any yesterday but I don't know if that's because they didn't get any or chose to hold them for today.

    Good luck everyone!

    I am also in line at brea. About 11th in line... Using the white one I already got haha. Waiting for a friend





    brepublican
    Jul 21, 05:26 PM
    On a side note, who actually voted negatively for this news item? It makes no sense
    Not that I did, but it doesnt have to. Besides, some people feel negatively about Apple's increase in share; there are a few cons...





    nobunaga209
    Oct 20, 07:46 PM
    As of today? :D

    http://images.apple.com/macosx/lion/images/lion_app_store20101020.png



    No comments:

    Post a Comment