Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Perfection?

A perfect match,Will always be only a dream.---Sotplug.Addicted to this song after listening to it twice.LOL.I still love this song alot.Weehooheehooooooh.If perfect's what you're searching for,Then just stay the same.It's what I always wanted to tell you.I wanted you to believe it.But you still didn't~Oh her eyes, her eyes~Glee version, awesome. :DLove it to the max! (L)Awww... Sweet!Meloveglee.But I don't watch glee, opps? LOL.And this.....Ohhhhh....Sexiest video ever.LOL.Fucking sad song.-___-"This one too....---Random.---Hi everyone.It's the 1st of december already.So, happy December everyone. ((:Been staying in this few days.Sigh.My mind's in the worst whirlpool ever -_-Just suck me into the time votex and kill me, tyvm.Sigh.Anyway.Slept this morning at 7plus..Woke up late at 1plus, hahaha.Slowly prepare then cabbed over cantonment for reporting w mum and sy.Aiya, don't mention alr.Irritate me like fuck only.ZZZ...Went chinatown point eat dimsum then cabbed home.Now I'm homed.Heading tm meet D K L later.Ohwellz....I'm so tired.Working with Arhjas arkaliao, darren and zhengjie on sunday!Fuck sia, maybe 6plus need reach.Jitao is all ton together then go working place liao -.-ROFL.Ohwell.Haaa.'Messed up one sia you, love until someone you cannot even talk to.''If is me, never talk, feeling sure fade one loh.'LOL.---Madfuckingchiotioboh!Hahahaha.---This stupid bitch song.Made me drop 2 tears yesterday.Haiyer.Must be the memories behind this song.LOL.Hahaha!! :D我雖然難過, 愛讓我懦弱.付出的太多, 無法解脫, 這心痛妳能明白嗎?我應該如何, 才不會是這結果?我愛妳愛得好辛苦, 愛得好孤獨, 愛得沒有退路, 我好無助..抹不去痛楚, 忍不住的哭, 這是妳給我的禮物.我愛妳愛得好辛苦, 愛得好孤獨, 愛得不能醒悟, 妳好殘酷..我看著來路, 妳並不在乎, 也許吧, 我無所謂, 一個人去漫步...---A perfect bag for you, Chanel.You know you'll be perfectly happy w it.But there's too much for you to do to get it,So you stopped trying to work for it.And cuz, even when you get it, you might lose it cuz of people around you.And because you can't afford it anymore after the first bag.This is a bag, much nicer one, the one you want.But you can't afford it anymore.So this perfect match is now just a dream.Because perfection never exists....You tried, you wanted to, but you just can't.Nobody knows why, but somethings have no explanation too..The Chanel bag doesn't blames you for giving up,Cuz the bag knows, perfection never did exist in the first place.A perfect match will always be a dream.It'll always be...Something I'll never get over.Z + C = Chanel.---I suck at letting go and getting over.Ohwell, TOOOO BADDDDD~K gtg out. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment