Monday, December 20, 2010

Dreams.

I want you to,Take over control, take over control.18th December 2010.I woke up in tears, feeling helpless.Open my eyes, it was only just a dream.(:Days been normal.Work, slack, sleep, work, slack, sleep.My bad eating habit is back.........Been having a hard time these few days.Alot happened.Alot things...Most rabak is I can't tell anyone at all.NOBODY....Ohwell.Haha.It's 11:14pm now.I'm blasting Just A Dream in my room.Today went textile, then ica, then safra.Met akl, farah, ree and kuanlin.Nua etc.They drank, blabla.Cabbed aj home, then I trained back tamp, go 824 for breakfast at 8pm.-.-Then homed, nua, bla.---Aj came my house w darren last week or something.Styled her hair, fun die. HEHE.HENSUM SIAK LOLOLOL.Our west coast slack spot :DMy bed, duh. LOLSOOOO KAWAIII, no just kidding.See I style her hair until we have fun LOL.My house; Guest room.ARHJARRRR :D
Me and bibi yesterday.
Met her and bee :D!!Stupid jocelyn in japan -_-
West coast plaza.
---
All random pictures luh.
Nothing to say.
Tomorrow working.
Bye.
---Erm, idk if is full song.Song is 3.28...But this is 2plus o.o LOL.Full song kena the WMG thing, copyright sucks. LOLAnd this is awesomeeeeeeeeee!!!ORHHHH-SERM!The other side by bruno marzzzzz!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8Ed8in9QngCLICK IT, THEY DISABLED EMBED ):---You have no idea how many went crazy for you.Get drunk and seh, screaming your name.Crying for you.Asking everyone why don't you look at them a second time.Numbing themselves with all they can,Because the pain's too strong to take.You have no idea how many almost died loving you,While you don't even look at them...

No comments:

Post a Comment