Thursday, December 30, 2010

What Happened in One O ?

There’s nothing more appropriate to do then looking back at the year before the new year begin.

There’s a lot happening in 2010 including the highs and the lows but I’m only gonna shared with you guys the good of exciting things that happened.

So here are some of the highlights (not in particular order)

Ann Wins ANTM Cycle 15

ANTM Cycle 15 is one of the best cycle of ANTM since Cycle 4 and the moment Ann beat Chelsey for the win it was one of the exciting moment in 2010.

I Was Cast As Kristin Stewart

Once in a while a men got to cross dress in the name of art just like what John Travolta did in Hairspray and others.

As you can see in the picture I played the most envied women in Twilight history for a play in my English class. I also direct,write, and produce the play although we didn’t win the Lecturer’s Choice award.

Six In The City

I’m a small town boy so for my internship I went to Kuala Lumpur, the experience cannot be described by words and I met five friends with colourful personality and every one of us is so different it was like a Power Rangers moment.

I Got Kicked Out of Campus and I Have to Stayed Outside

On the 1st semester of my life as 3rd Year Student more than hundreds of students was expelled from our hostel so we have to take our drenched self off the shore and live outside with non-student rate house rental. It was painful but the experience was priceless.

I think I’m only gonna share this first and more coming soon as we counting down the new year days…

So have you reminisce your ‘10 moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment