Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Playlist

Everyone has favourite music. If you were to twist my arm for a favourite band, I'd say blink-182, who I have loved since I was about 13. If I thought some more, I might change to Death Cab For Cutie, who are also very good. But the truth is that I am not a fan of bands, or musicians, I'm just a fan of music. So, here is the first instalment of my ultimate playlist.

Hey Soul Sister - Train
Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles
Wonderful - Victoria Hart
The Writer - Ellie Goulding
East To West - Casting Crowns
The Lark Ascending - Ralph Vaughan-Williams
One of Us - Joan Osborne
Still Hurting - The Last Five Years
Africa - Toto
Adiemus - Adiemus
Kids - MGMT
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
You Raise Me Up - Celtic Woman
Swing Life Away - Rise Against

I'm bored now. More to follow, oh so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment