Monday, May 24, 2010

Playlist editted.

Your face is pale,Your body's cold.Finally I'm blogging again.Hahahahhaa.Been super lazy.Nothing much nowadays.Went shisha with Ling and Cedric.Thn errrr.Whut.I forgot HAHA.Woke @ 3plus on Monday.Tuition till 7pm.Went out for airport @ 8pm.With mum, dad, sis and jun.Met kiki there.Had dinner.Sent sis tuh airport and checked in etc.Camwhored.HEHEHE.She's off tuh USA.I'm in Sg alone ):Me and Jun became bff overnight, LMAOOOO.Tht should be all.I hope for my sis' trip tuh be really awesome.Yi lu shun feng.Ai ni oh ~Think she reached Tokyo alr .Afterwards gna head for US :DHahahaha .I'm still not asleep at 6.53am.Kns.LOL.Changed playlist.Suddenly felt like listening tuh screaming songs.HAHAHAHAHA.Last picture with sis bfr she leaves and first with Jun.Hahahahaha.Tht's all! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment