Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Email from a Lithium mod!


Via email:

Hello! First off, let me ask you, please don't post my name on your blog. I don't want to risk losing my position. I am [name removed] from the forums. I don't do too much on Home section forums, because frankly they are full of idiots. I actually never heard of this blog until after I saw multiple mentions of it on the secret moderator parts of the community forums. Let me say, I don't use home, and I don't have it installed. It's far too lame to really get into. I spent maybe a week wandering around it trying to find people to play street fighter with. I'm unsure why home is even needed to find other players, because truth be told, most games have easy to manage ways of meeting people IN THE FUCKING GAME. Home is a useless disaster and I applaud you for tearing into it, even if you enjoy using it or whatever. I wanted to let you know that even though I am a mod, I think your blog is awesome. It's really unfair that they went out of their way to block you. And yes, they did block you for no other reason then the fact that you present a risk to their profits. Playstation makes good money off stupid people. That's why they hired Lithium. Don't think just because someone is a mod that they like Lithium. They don't pay me a damn dime for the countless hours of nitpick patroling I do. All money in Lithium's pocket. Please keep up the good work and don't let them get you down, because you scare the hell out of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment