Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just Wondering..

Has anyone received all of the RDR PS Home items? If you own Red Dead Redemption, you can unlock "PlayStation Home Avatar Items" as you play. I've unlock 4 or 5 of them now, and I've only received 1.
Am I surprised that I'm  not receiving items in Home that I've unlocked from an actual game? Not at all. We all know this isn't the first time this has happened, remember the inFamous demo? How about Pixel Junk Shooter? I'm sure there are more.
Point is, Home is famous for inconsistencies.
Now, any Home staff will tell you, "We're not responsible for the stuff you unlocked in other games not showing up in Home." and the usual, "Call customer service." Fuck that. I'm not going to waste my time talking to some shit head on the phone for an hour, and I'm damn sure not going to delete my game save (like Pixel Junk Shooter). The stuff is unlocked, you get a message confirming its unlocked, so where the fuck is it?
Not in Home, that's for god damn sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment