Monday, May 10, 2010

Hurrrr.

' Till you think I didn't realise and it's fine , '" I've alr knew it long ago , just kept silence so I won't make a scene . "Dude , learn some skills before you wna do it .It's rusty alr , I meant your skills .Ah , no , d'you have any , at , all ? D:Hur.I think I know who tuh trust.And who not.Tuh trust :Nobody .Tuh not trust :Everybody .Why ?Don't ask .Idkwhy too (:Well anw .Everything's nothing .Nothing's everything .Don't understand ?Too bad for you .Figure it out yourself .Don't really feel like explaining anyway .I just know this is shit !Wooo .Anw sooooo .SENTOSA WAVEHOUSE ON 11TH JUNE .A MUST-COME EVENT .HELLO ?!STILL NOT CLUBBED YET ?C'MON LA .GO RELAX !DON'T BE A BORING PERSON AT NIGHT ALONE !COME AND ENJOY , PARTY HIGH AND LOW WITH US !!!LIKE , ALLL NIGGGHHHHT LONG !LAI BAH ~Anw so .I forgot what happened these days .Don't wna bother .Haha .Kthxbye .Bah bah black sheep have you any wool ?Anw everyone got punked @ tuition by bel .This bloody spicy sweet .Oh god .Kenneth me and wei han was practically running for a drink .I had like , idk , 5/6 cups ? LOL .CB (Y)Hoh seh loh LOL .I cried ._.Toooo spicy la T.TK bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment