Monday, May 23, 2011

zach galifianakis

zach galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis,
  • Zach Galifianakis,



  • lordonuthin
    Nov 23, 09:25 PM
    Hi everyone, just joined the team.
    I have an iMac core duo going at it. She isn't much with her 1.83Ghz but it'll be at it 24h a day. It's about to complete it's first WU after 1day 19hours. It sounds a bit long to me compared to the times a say reading the thread, is this normal?

    Glad to have y... oh, did someone else already say that...

    Originally Posted by MacProCpo
    I also just joined. Let see what my '08 Octo 2.8 MP can contribute to our score/rankings

    glad to have you!

    glad to have you! like SciFrog said, get a passkey and run the bigadv units on that mac pro!

    yeah i'm surprised that they said they would give us the points, and still haven't.

    have you read some info about the Gulftown's? please share if you have! oh i know it will be hard to resist buying one!

    Happy folding! we can use all the points we can get!





    zach galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis image.jpg
  • Zach Galifianakis image.jpg



  • twoodcc
    Nov 3, 11:37 AM
    too bad not everyone can get the beta





    zach galifianakis. for Zach Galifianakis.
  • for Zach Galifianakis.



  • kepardue
    Apr 26, 01:05 PM
    I'd pay the full MobileMe $99/year price if I could sync all of the DVD movies I ripped (which currently fill up the 2TB hard drive on my iMac) to use in this fashion.

    I'm suuuuuure Apple would allow that! :eek:

    EDITED to add: Yes, these are MY movies. Ripped them to stream to my AppleTV.





    zach galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis jpg
  • Zach Galifianakis jpg



  • haruhiko
    Apr 13, 07:59 PM
    Okay, we know that, it will come eventually.

    It's really annoying.



    more...


    zach galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis // 2010
  • Zach Galifianakis // 2010



  • rw3
    May 2, 12:15 PM
    Apple Store employees know ZERO about future product releases except for what they read on MacRumors and the like on the internet. They are given no prior knowledge to a new product release.





    zach galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis
  • Zach Galifianakis



  • Tomorrow
    Apr 25, 07:30 PM
    Not wise to step in and try to break up this fight. Knock someone's tooth out, you can get sued. You can get beaten up (or stabbed, or shot) yourself. Whoever called the police and told the attackers they were on their way did the right thing.

    You might see this as "warning" them, or helping them to get away; I see it as an effective way to get them to leave the victim alone.

    How about someone with a penis and breasts?

    I fit this mold; I use the men's room. :o



    more...


    zach galifianakis. Comedian Zach Galifianakis
  • Comedian Zach Galifianakis



  • trainguy77
    Nov 12, 12:16 AM
    Yeah look at any teams overall stats. They all have a huge drop in production. The first place team shows it very well. But everyteam has this drop.





    zach galifianakis. zach galifianakis
  • zach galifianakis



  • mhuk01
    Jul 25, 09:52 AM
    is it just me being stupid? i can't find it on the uk store or uk education store.

    i cancelled my bluetooth mouse order this morning (with a macbook) coz of this, and now i can't even add the mighty mouse coz its not on the site!



    more...


    zach galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis
  • Zach Galifianakis



  • TallManNY
    Apr 13, 03:14 PM
    If true, it could be absolutely huge. Truly landmark. Imagine if Apple could somehow do the the TV industry what they did to nearly every other industry (segment) they're in?

    The possibilities are pretty astounding. This is the Apple of folks. They have the money, drive, talent and momentum to get into any market and shake things up with a very good chance of success, and make the established players look totally flat-footed in the process.

    No this isn't a good idea. What would Apple do with your TV that would be so neat? They can't make the picture any better than the TV manufacturers that they would have to buy the panels from. So what improvement would they make? How is your TV currently hard to use? Apple TV gets their iOS on the set for $100, so their software is already there. You just Airplay off of your iPhone onto the wi-fi receiver and, boom, you have control of the TV.

    Also, look at Apple's recent successes. The iPod, iPhone, and iPad were not entries into mature markets. The iPhone was competing against smartphones and that isn't (and still isn't) a mature market. The iPod and iPad were of course still very new areas. TVs have been around for decades and I'm not even sure if you can say the switch to LCD screens was even that big an improvement from what we had 20 years ago. The profit has been squeezed out of this industry.





    zach galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis is in talks
  • Zach Galifianakis is in talks



  • danny_w
    Dec 4, 06:29 PM
    i just don't get the fascination with guns :confused:
    I don't either. :confused:



    more...


    zach galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis amp; Robert
  • Zach Galifianakis amp; Robert



  • cmaier
    Apr 11, 10:56 PM
    +1 for TB "Target disk mode"! I am happy they kept FW800 on the newest MBPs though.

    Anyone think TB will be eventually used for connecting things like cameras as well?

    Canon will use it for DV.





    zach galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis looks kinda
  • Zach Galifianakis looks kinda



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 13, 04:06 PM
    And, let's not forget that Apple tries to appease DRM owners.

    So, you most likely couldn't play anything you don't own outright on such a TV.

    I don't understand this comment.



    more...


    zach galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis is on a hell
  • Zach Galifianakis is on a hell



  • GadgetAddict
    Apr 25, 11:32 AM
    It's that time of the year again... :)





    zach galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis
  • Zach Galifianakis



  • Michaelgtrusa
    Apr 21, 11:06 PM
    Really?



    more...


    zach galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis
  • Zach Galifianakis



  • trunten
    Nov 20, 05:14 PM
    You both need to calm down. One of you wants flash, the other could do without. We get it.

    And by the way Apple is under no obligation to offer you Flash or anything else for that matter, you knew before your purchase that Safari would never support Flash, consider yourself fortunate that Skyfire exists.

    On topic, I wonder if the ipad app will be any different? Perhaps they can embed the video in the website so it takes the place of the original flash content?





    zach galifianakis. zach galifianakis the hangover
  • zach galifianakis the hangover



  • Parkin Pig
    Apr 1, 06:47 AM
    Taken at Whitby Goth Weekend.
    I had to monochrome the background as the wall was too similar in colour to the model's hair



    more...


    zach galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis probably
  • Zach Galifianakis probably



  • MSUSpartan
    Apr 5, 12:12 AM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5307/5590396499_76f73281e9_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/davecsparty/5590396499/)





    zach galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis Lights A
  • Zach Galifianakis Lights A



  • entatlrg
    Apr 26, 12:15 PM
    Just ruined my freakin day. I was really hoping it would be an added benefit instead of a paid feature.

    A rumor of a $20 annual fee ruins your day? :eek:





    zach galifianakis. Zach Galifianakis Picture
  • Zach Galifianakis Picture



  • mrkramer
    Apr 24, 11:01 AM
    It says it used different frequencies... but then how can people jailbreak/unlock their iPhones and use it on T-mobile?

    It's EDGE only, 3G is what uses different frequencies.





    Popeye206
    Apr 23, 08:48 PM
    What product will the T-Mobile chic bash now??? :rolleyes:





    leekohler
    Mar 8, 09:40 AM
    I can't believe people watch this show. I tried watching it to see what the fuss is all about.....it seems like such a formulaic cheesy sitcom.

    I love Bill Maher's take on the whole thing:

    http://punchlinemagazine.com/blog/2011/03/video-from-bill-maher-to-charlie-sheen-you-are-on-the-lamest-sitcom-ever

    I watched it once and was also amazed it was so popular. It's so run-of-the-mill.





    FX4568
    Apr 18, 06:22 PM
    Okay, I am trying to play a theoretical "game," if we start bringing in factors such as "Apple will work it out," obviously, my whole argument is useless.
    We must try to PREDICT what the next MBA will be in terms of WHAT WE HAVE currently.
    You are saying that MBA are not meant for gaming and other stuff. I KNOW, i am not saying I will play crysis 2 on max settings, you are placing my argument on the extreme side.
    Understand that what im saying is that nearly all of us are casual gamers. we want to play a game here or two, and as High Schooler, I will play more games.
    But my point is that even if we get a 40% boost in our CPU, it is near useless.

    For example, lets say you have 100/100 in a test. Having a theoretical 40% boost will give you a 140/100. I mean, thats cool. Overkill. That is currently the CPU we have. We have enough to accomplish our tasks, and any more would be an overkill in the things we need our computer to process.

    On the other hand, on the GPU side, you have a 80/100 (which is what the NVIDIA 320m is) and we see a 30% performance drop, that will result to a 42.5/100. At lower levels, difference between a 80/100 and 42.5/100 is the difference between a pass and a fail.

    Of course, having a better CPU might be fulfilling to you and might give you the sense that you are the "latest in tech," but seriously, it is not about the CPU any more, it is about SSDs, ergonomics, GPU, and ultimately, Software.





    SchneiderMan
    Jan 31, 01:47 AM
    Some yummy desserts from Solley's Bakery in Sherman Oaks.
    269406
    Let's see..... a chocolate cigar (which is basically a giant chocolate rugula), a s'mores brownie, chocolate (I forget the name) cookies, and chocolate flake macaroon cookies.

    Have you tried Urth Cafe? They have some pretty good stuff. I go there a few times a month.





    mscriv
    Mar 1, 11:10 AM
    Andy Kaufman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Kaufman#Tony_Clifton), as Tony Clifton, did it first, and far better.

    Just a little before my time, but I've seen specials on Kaufman that talk about how far he took it and that even his closest friends were confused at times. Some say that for him it was like a master joke he was playing on the entire world.

    Most people I know are horrified and of the opinion that he just ruined his career. I have to agree.

    Hold the phone Lee, are you telling me there isn't going to be another "Hot Shots" sequal! I'm going to have to go lie down for a while. ;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment