SeanZy
Mar 16, 08:42 AM
So my friend just told me about what happened with being locked out and there already being 20 people in line... what the ****? You guys better say something
KnightWRX
Apr 15, 02:50 PM
Probably just a public beta this summer.
Goes against Steve Jobs saying Lion was shipping this summer. What is your source ?
Until Apple says it's delayed, I'll believe Apple when they say it ships this summer.
Goes against Steve Jobs saying Lion was shipping this summer. What is your source ?
Until Apple says it's delayed, I'll believe Apple when they say it ships this summer.
ipader
Apr 13, 02:21 PM
How do these analysts earn money? Who ever pays them, should be fired. If we have to wait until September for the iPhone/iPod refresh, it's going to be 5 long and painful months putting up with all this crap everyday from the rumormill.
The closest I could see to this might be a rebranded Samsung set that contains an ATV, sold by Samsung
The closest I could see to this might be a rebranded Samsung set that contains an ATV, sold by Samsung

siii
Mar 31, 02:25 PM
Blurgh! I really dislike all the 'faux UI' popping up everywhere...not a fan of it on my iOS products and certainly not Mac OS... it looks tacky...lets hope we get a choice... That fake leather looks so shite, id rather have a simple clean UI thank you...what happened to apple's good taste?
more...

DeathChill
Apr 23, 12:11 PM
I have nothing against Apple shareholders (both shorts and longs :D). It's just this is not a forum for them. This is their forum: http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/mb/AAPL
This is my new favorite post. You, the guy who owns no Apple products (save for a battery charger) and quite clearly dislikes Apple, telling someone they are on the wrong forum.
This is my new favorite post. You, the guy who owns no Apple products (save for a battery charger) and quite clearly dislikes Apple, telling someone they are on the wrong forum.
leekohler
Mar 3, 04:48 PM
More Sheen madness. Just slightly alarming.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/la-me-charlie-sheen-20110303,0,1251027.story
Sheen pleaded guilty to misdemeanor third-degree assault after the Aspen incident, in which Mueller told authorities that he threatened her with a knife at their holiday home.
In her new allegations, Mueller revealed it was not the first incident. In October she alleged that Sheen "knocked me to the floor, causing me to hit my head on the corner of a couch. I was knocked unconscious and required medical attention, including a CAT scan."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/la-me-charlie-sheen-20110303,0,1251027.story
Sheen pleaded guilty to misdemeanor third-degree assault after the Aspen incident, in which Mueller told authorities that he threatened her with a knife at their holiday home.
In her new allegations, Mueller revealed it was not the first incident. In October she alleged that Sheen "knocked me to the floor, causing me to hit my head on the corner of a couch. I was knocked unconscious and required medical attention, including a CAT scan."
more...

wordoflife
May 1, 11:05 PM
Dollar rises upon death of Osama (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110502/ts_alt_afp/usattacksobamabinladenforex_20110502035027)
Interesting, haha
Interesting, haha
LagunaSol
Apr 28, 12:23 PM
No in bogo they BOTH make money. Verizon, Att, Tmobile and Sprint have already paid retail for the phone before customers recieve the contract price. Apple, Samsung, HTC etc have already made their money. Telcos now have to make their money over time with the contract. Telcos now have to make their money over time with the contract.
One must assume the carrier would prefer to sell an iPhone, where they don't have to make up the cost of a "free" Android phone over time. Carriers thus would want to sink more advertising dollars and apply more sales pressure for the more profitable iPhone.
Again, let's get the iPhone on Sprint and T-Mobile and see how it all plays out.
One must assume the carrier would prefer to sell an iPhone, where they don't have to make up the cost of a "free" Android phone over time. Carriers thus would want to sink more advertising dollars and apply more sales pressure for the more profitable iPhone.
Again, let's get the iPhone on Sprint and T-Mobile and see how it all plays out.
more...

KindredMAC
Jul 24, 03:52 PM
I don't get how people think that the current BT Mouse will stick around?!?!?!?!?
It makes perfect sense to get rid of it in favor for the MM.
Last time I checked you couldn't get an original wired mouse with any Mac purchase, only MM's.
I agree with the one person on here that said Apple should make a package deal, BT KB and BT MM for $99. I would buy one for my Power Mac G5 set up in a heartbeat! Apple can easily make a small box set of these for retail sale.
It makes perfect sense to get rid of it in favor for the MM.
Last time I checked you couldn't get an original wired mouse with any Mac purchase, only MM's.
I agree with the one person on here that said Apple should make a package deal, BT KB and BT MM for $99. I would buy one for my Power Mac G5 set up in a heartbeat! Apple can easily make a small box set of these for retail sale.
twoodcc
Oct 11, 08:20 AM
I am liking this upward trend we have going right now. We need to keep that up. We need major releases of folding clients to be posted on atleast page 2 if not page one to get some interest.
yeah i am as well, though it looks like we will get passed pretty soon though.
yes that would spark a lot of interest. but i doubt it will happen
yeah i am as well, though it looks like we will get passed pretty soon though.
yes that would spark a lot of interest. but i doubt it will happen
more...

timmillwood
Oct 24, 08:24 AM
I cant wait to get mine!!!
I gotta wait to go into uni to order with HE store online
I could order on the phone but online i will get �32 in nectar points, �32 in Tesco points and �10 in Sky points.. so worth waiting for �74 worth of points from all my loalty and credit cards
I gotta wait to go into uni to order with HE store online
I could order on the phone but online i will get �32 in nectar points, �32 in Tesco points and �10 in Sky points.. so worth waiting for �74 worth of points from all my loalty and credit cards
MacNut
Mar 3, 07:45 PM
If you look at Charlie's character on the show and really every character he has ever played they all mirror his real life. He has made millions playing a party animal that sleeps around. No wonder he is so delusional now.
more...
ChrisA
Dec 4, 11:45 AM
iAdware apparently works by silently installing a system library. That sounds like a vulnerability that Apple could easily fix, by requiring Admin privileges, issuing a warning, and/or prompting for an Admin password.
Seems easy for an end user to fix it himself. Simply change permision on the library so a non-admin can't write there. About four clicks and you're done with it.
Seems easy for an end user to fix it himself. Simply change permision on the library so a non-admin can't write there. About four clicks and you're done with it.
lmalave
Oct 24, 08:10 AM
against other manufacturer's offerings both spec and pricewise?
In terms of specs, here's what you can get in an HP Pavilion dv6000t for $1263:
Windows XP Media Center
Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo processor T7200 (2.00 GHz)
15.4" WXGA BrightView Widescreen!!
256MB NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) Go 7400
Built-in Microphone + Webcam
1.0GB DDR2 SDRAM (2x512MB)
120 GB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive
8X DVD+/-R/RW w/Double Layer Support
But the HPs are definitely NOT slim computers like the MBPs (you can go check them out at Best Buy). I don't know of any PC makers that are producing anything as slim as the MBPs, so it makes comparisons hard. But in terms of "specs", there you have it. Interestingly, the HPs even offer integrated webcams now, so I was actually able to spec the above computer to something very, very close to the MBPs. I couldn't find an option for integrated Bluetooth, though...
In terms of specs, here's what you can get in an HP Pavilion dv6000t for $1263:
Windows XP Media Center
Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo processor T7200 (2.00 GHz)
15.4" WXGA BrightView Widescreen!!
256MB NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) Go 7400
Built-in Microphone + Webcam
1.0GB DDR2 SDRAM (2x512MB)
120 GB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive
8X DVD+/-R/RW w/Double Layer Support
But the HPs are definitely NOT slim computers like the MBPs (you can go check them out at Best Buy). I don't know of any PC makers that are producing anything as slim as the MBPs, so it makes comparisons hard. But in terms of "specs", there you have it. Interestingly, the HPs even offer integrated webcams now, so I was actually able to spec the above computer to something very, very close to the MBPs. I couldn't find an option for integrated Bluetooth, though...
more...

caspersoong
Apr 14, 03:44 AM
Why on earth would this happen? Why would they edit it to include the ix.Mac.MarketingName? I don't understand. Is there any logical explanation? I don't think it is a typo because I don't think Apple is stupid enough to edit it just in order to put a typo in. Weird.
thisisahughes
Apr 23, 04:31 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8H7)
Apple replies. "LOL! What?"
Apple replies. "LOL! What?"
more...

Moyank24
Apr 27, 12:21 PM
I'm torn between joe and nies...But for now, I'll stick with my original vote. eldiablojoe
Hastings101
May 3, 11:27 PM
I wonder why they've moved it to a later date?
jmor
Sep 12, 09:21 PM
I love them! I've met the couple that makes them and they're all done by hand. Very sturdy and obviously, very beautiful. They look great on a shelf and feel even better in my hand.
They're very nice and I love the look, but a little too expensive maybe soon if I can justify the purchase.
They're very nice and I love the look, but a little too expensive maybe soon if I can justify the purchase.
TwoSocEmBoppers
Mar 11, 01:32 PM
Line at Brea Mall is to Macy's, probably about 150-200 people here.
Any idea how fast these lines move? This'll be the first time I've camped out for a product.
OMG :eek: Wow.
I'll probably try to hit the local Walmart of BestBuy instead.
Any idea how fast these lines move? This'll be the first time I've camped out for a product.
OMG :eek: Wow.
I'll probably try to hit the local Walmart of BestBuy instead.
AppleScruff1
Apr 28, 10:50 AM
This is the important part:
Apple's iPhone 4 ranked as the top-selling mobile phone in the U.S. during the quarter, and perhaps most surprisingly, the iPhone 3GS took second place in the rankings. Despite essentially being a nearly two-year-old device . . .
That speaks volumes.
.....About the the mentality of the people who buy a two year old phone just so they can say they have an iPhone.
Apple's iPhone 4 ranked as the top-selling mobile phone in the U.S. during the quarter, and perhaps most surprisingly, the iPhone 3GS took second place in the rankings. Despite essentially being a nearly two-year-old device . . .
That speaks volumes.
.....About the the mentality of the people who buy a two year old phone just so they can say they have an iPhone.
gkhaldi
Oct 24, 09:25 AM
4200rpm is dog-slow. Go for the 5400rpm drive and use the money you saved for a nice big FW800 external HDD.
Kinda pissed that I just bought 2 external FW400 drives 2 weeks ago. Hesitated on the FW800 but I didn't see myself buying the 17". Today I got the new C2D and it comes with FW800. Grrr....:(
Kinda pissed that I just bought 2 external FW400 drives 2 weeks ago. Hesitated on the FW800 but I didn't see myself buying the 17". Today I got the new C2D and it comes with FW800. Grrr....:(
QCassidy352
Jul 24, 02:29 PM
awesome, about time. Let's hope it's reasonably priced.
GyroFX
May 3, 08:36 AM
Awesome upgrade, glad to see they're hitting up the GPU for once.
But now my iMac is out dated, which obviously means its useless.
Now Apple, please upgrade the Mac Mini Server, with thunderbolt.
oh noes, it's useless. If you're gonna throw away your useless iMac, please ship it to me. I'll pay for shipping. Deal? DEAL!:D
But now my iMac is out dated, which obviously means its useless.
Now Apple, please upgrade the Mac Mini Server, with thunderbolt.
oh noes, it's useless. If you're gonna throw away your useless iMac, please ship it to me. I'll pay for shipping. Deal? DEAL!:D
No comments:
Post a Comment