ipader
Apr 13, 02:35 PM
Time to start the following threads...
"Apple HDTV Shipping Thread"
"What do you use your Apple HDTV for?"
"Apple HDTV Backlight Bleeding"
"I've got a speck of dust under my Apple HDTV glass cover, should I return?"
"Darn Apple HDTV Scalpers!!!"
"What color Apple HDTV should I get?"
"Should I jailbreak my Apple HDTV?"
"Apple HDTV Shipping Thread"
"What do you use your Apple HDTV for?"
"Apple HDTV Backlight Bleeding"
"I've got a speck of dust under my Apple HDTV glass cover, should I return?"
"Darn Apple HDTV Scalpers!!!"
"What color Apple HDTV should I get?"
"Should I jailbreak my Apple HDTV?"
oldwatery
Mar 31, 08:03 PM
I find most of the comments puerile or insane--over reacting with disdain or glee--while the major concern should be the function. I still find iCal a little limited and annoyingly so in terms of notes attached to daily functions.
Who gives a crap how it is decorated! Make the thing work better and it will work better, and that's what matters to real people who need real organization within their lives.
Obviously loads of people do give a crap how it looks...so what are we chopped liver?
Real people indeed...:p
Who gives a crap how it is decorated! Make the thing work better and it will work better, and that's what matters to real people who need real organization within their lives.
Obviously loads of people do give a crap how it looks...so what are we chopped liver?
Real people indeed...:p
Stanjara
Apr 15, 01:26 PM
I have installed 4.3.2 on 3gs and it is...nice...i mean the home screen animations are smoother.... don't have any issues with the battery.....everything is....nice
4.3 was terrible...home screen icons and animations were jerky...some bugs with safari...e to 3g was long and sometimes resulting in network lost
4.3.1 was a little better....no bugs just slow animations
4.3.2 is...is...nice
P.s. if you have battery issues, it is not because of ios update..it is from your settings because when you restore to your phone the settings are also restored...so the problem remains...try to kill ping with restrictions...also try to recreate your email accounts...push to off...notifications also off...
Also try ipod settings eq off...and i have specified my carrier...its not automatic
4.3 was terrible...home screen icons and animations were jerky...some bugs with safari...e to 3g was long and sometimes resulting in network lost
4.3.1 was a little better....no bugs just slow animations
4.3.2 is...is...nice
P.s. if you have battery issues, it is not because of ios update..it is from your settings because when you restore to your phone the settings are also restored...so the problem remains...try to kill ping with restrictions...also try to recreate your email accounts...push to off...notifications also off...
Also try ipod settings eq off...and i have specified my carrier...its not automatic
lPHONE
Apr 22, 06:02 PM
I want screen on both sides.
more...
Auax
Apr 24, 09:18 PM
i just wonder what can we expecting with iphone 5?
(marc)
Apr 24, 12:20 PM
I understand from the news coverage that they attacked her after she used the woman's restroom.
Her transgender nature, and their reaction to that was absolutely central to this crime. If that isn't a hate crime, I don't know what is.
Doesn't look like a hate crime to me. Seems like the attackers just wanted to fight, for whatever reason.
Her transgender nature, and their reaction to that was absolutely central to this crime. If that isn't a hate crime, I don't know what is.
Doesn't look like a hate crime to me. Seems like the attackers just wanted to fight, for whatever reason.
more...
kirk26
Apr 16, 01:58 PM
I love my AT&T iPhone 4 and 3GS. On the iPhone 4, upgrading to 4.3.1 was flawless with no problems. The 3GS started having battery drain. Within 6 hours, it would be at 60% with just a bit of usage. I would usually be at 60% after 24 hours. I downgraded to 4.1 where I was before. Nothing on 4.3.1 was worth upgrading to. I don't have a supported printer for air printing and for airshare, the only thing I can share back and forth to is my MBP.
Any battery problems on this latest update?
I have had a flawless experience with AT&T over the past few years and will remain with the next iPhone.
No issues with any of those updates on AT&T.
Any battery problems on this latest update?
I have had a flawless experience with AT&T over the past few years and will remain with the next iPhone.
No issues with any of those updates on AT&T.
ChazUK
May 1, 05:34 AM
And the differences between iPad / iPod / iPhone are orders of magnitude less than the differences between the ultra-high and ultra-low ends of what is being counted as Android "phones".
You do realize that there are a set of minimum requirements that an Android phone must adhere to to be granted access to Android Market?
I don't know how long you have been into Smartphones but smartphone marketshare has always been calculated this way, even in the old days of Symbian and Windows Mobile which also ran on non smart phone PDA's.PDA's were excluded from smart phone market share despite running the same OS.
"Smartphone OS" market share has been around before Android and iOS even existed as a platform and isnt some tool to belittle Apple's perceived performance in any way. Its just a metric in a sea of metrics that count things to different cirteria.
You do realize that there are a set of minimum requirements that an Android phone must adhere to to be granted access to Android Market?
I don't know how long you have been into Smartphones but smartphone marketshare has always been calculated this way, even in the old days of Symbian and Windows Mobile which also ran on non smart phone PDA's.PDA's were excluded from smart phone market share despite running the same OS.
"Smartphone OS" market share has been around before Android and iOS even existed as a platform and isnt some tool to belittle Apple's perceived performance in any way. Its just a metric in a sea of metrics that count things to different cirteria.
more...
TheAnswer
Jul 24, 07:21 PM
I love my Mighty Mouse, and I even bought a second one after I accidently fried one (put one of the interior connections in backwards, doh!) after a deep cleaning session. Too bad it looks like they couldn't figure out how to place the batteries directly under the scroll ball and expose the scroll ball workings a bit more to make it easier to go it with some canned air and a q-tip and degunkify it.
Tones2
Apr 26, 12:07 PM
I'll stick to streaming audio AND video flawlessly off my own PC and have complete control and plenty of storage for free, using a $5 (one time charge) app. I see no benefits of the Apple cloud based scenario. But I can see huge disadvantages if Apple, in it's attempt to make money off this service, intentionally limits internal storage capacity in future devices.
Tony
Tony
more...
awideseaofeyes
Aug 15, 06:18 PM
does anyone know a rough date for its release?
BruiserB
Apr 14, 01:31 PM
Any direct download links?
Edit: Actually found them here!
http://www.redmondpie.com/download-ios-4.3.2-iphone-4-3gs-ipad-2-ipad-ipod-touch-4g-3g-apple-tv-final-version-direct-links/
Edit: Actually found them here!
http://www.redmondpie.com/download-ios-4.3.2-iphone-4-3gs-ipad-2-ipad-ipod-touch-4g-3g-apple-tv-final-version-direct-links/
more...
alent1234
Apr 13, 01:57 PM
they probably had it in the labs, but the pricing finally came down this year. 3D is a dud and internet enabled TV's dropped in price by 50% in some cases since last summer
if apple doesn't get into this market then itunes is going to be dead in a few years along with other idevices
if apple doesn't get into this market then itunes is going to be dead in a few years along with other idevices
johndope83
Apr 12, 03:55 AM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5104/5612709900_7a420dc120_z.jpg
Russ Swift in action from the recently concluded Manila International Auto Show 2011 Philippines.
First time to post pics here! Didn't know this forum has a lot of good photographers!!! Anyone from the Philippines here? :D
you can check more of my photos http://johndope83.multiply.com/
cheers!!!
Russ Swift in action from the recently concluded Manila International Auto Show 2011 Philippines.
First time to post pics here! Didn't know this forum has a lot of good photographers!!! Anyone from the Philippines here? :D
you can check more of my photos http://johndope83.multiply.com/
cheers!!!
more...
GuitarDTO
May 1, 02:43 PM
You can't beat it because it's a pirate site. NONE of the money from the site goes to the artists, songwriters, producers, labels, etc.
There's a reason it's based out of Russia. So I hope you're happy knowing your essentially buying stolen property.
Proof please. You have no idea what does or doesn't go to the artists, songwriters, producers, etc. You are speculating. The site has been up and running for years now, because noone has been able to prove in a court that they are doing anything illegal. If the courts decide otherwise and shut the site down, I'll move back to Amazon.
There's a reason it's based out of Russia. So I hope you're happy knowing your essentially buying stolen property.
Proof please. You have no idea what does or doesn't go to the artists, songwriters, producers, etc. You are speculating. The site has been up and running for years now, because noone has been able to prove in a court that they are doing anything illegal. If the courts decide otherwise and shut the site down, I'll move back to Amazon.
peapody
Sep 16, 07:06 PM
Don't check my creatinine because it is going to be elevated!!!
Honeypig at Annandale VA. Korean BBQ open 24hours =)
Honeypig at Annandale VA. Korean BBQ open 24hours =)
more...
-aggie-
Apr 30, 04:53 PM
I scanned chrmjenkins, and he is a villager.
Someone asked about my first scan, and unfortunately that was Appleguy123, who was killed before I had the nerve to out myself.
Someone asked about my first scan, and unfortunately that was Appleguy123, who was killed before I had the nerve to out myself.
fastdrive
Oct 24, 09:10 AM
So how long do you think before I can pick one of these up in the refurbished store?
Jswoosh
Apr 22, 04:16 PM
I actually kind of like the design but I'll stick with my iPhone 4 till my plan runs out.
deputy_doofy
Oct 24, 08:21 AM
MacBook Pro 15-inch Glossy Widescreen Display
2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB
2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Apple USB Modem
Backlit Keyboard/Mac OS - U.S. English
160GB Serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm
Accessory Kit
SuperDrive 6x (DVD+R DL/DVD�RW/CD-RW)
Soon, the little lady can use the PB12" full time.
:D
2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB
2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Apple USB Modem
Backlit Keyboard/Mac OS - U.S. English
160GB Serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm
Accessory Kit
SuperDrive 6x (DVD+R DL/DVD�RW/CD-RW)
Soon, the little lady can use the PB12" full time.
:D
jbanger
Oct 26, 09:19 PM
the picture at the top of this page freaks me out :eek:
zeemeerman2
Apr 14, 05:14 AM
Well, it is almost time for a new iMac to be released, isn't it? (Or a Mac Mini, Mac Pro, or MacBook for that sake)
iX... At first you could think about the Roman Number 9. But as you all know, in the upper part of X, you can also find the Roman number V. So that makes 14 then. (IX + V)
Now, the iMac shipped in 1998, while now it's 2011. 13 years of difference. Almost fourteen. Coincidence? I think not. Maybe that's a hint from Apple?
Then you got Mac, with a capital M, and a lowercase a and c. In M you can find I, V, and I, which together make (IV + I) 5. In a you can find c and I, which totals in 11 (C+I). Then you got the c, which of course, just translates in 10.
5 + 11 + 10 equals 26. As much as all letters in the Roman (aka Latin) alphabet.
Which leads us to believe that we have not to count the Roman numbers, but just the Roman letters.
M is the 13th letter of the alphabet.
A is the first letter of the alphabet.
C is the 3rd letter of the alphabet.
TOTAL: 17.
Now we all know Apple's marketing. And you know that's a hint from the name in the title: MarketingName. Big words mean more to Apple than big numbers. "This computer is fantastic" is more advertised than "This computer has 8 GB of RAM". So that can conclude that we'll have to substract the Roman numbers from the Roman letters.
26 - 17 = 9. Nine indeed. Got it?
9 was also the number iX, which we started with. This leads us to believe we have to be on the right track.
Now what are those dots in between the words?
Anyone else can further elaborate this? Thanks for your help.
Edit: I forgot the lower case i in iX. I used it as an uppercase letter. So maybe that only counts as 0.5 instead? So that equals 13.5 with the V included. That only gives Apple 6 months to finish the new unknown thing!
iX... At first you could think about the Roman Number 9. But as you all know, in the upper part of X, you can also find the Roman number V. So that makes 14 then. (IX + V)
Now, the iMac shipped in 1998, while now it's 2011. 13 years of difference. Almost fourteen. Coincidence? I think not. Maybe that's a hint from Apple?
Then you got Mac, with a capital M, and a lowercase a and c. In M you can find I, V, and I, which together make (IV + I) 5. In a you can find c and I, which totals in 11 (C+I). Then you got the c, which of course, just translates in 10.
5 + 11 + 10 equals 26. As much as all letters in the Roman (aka Latin) alphabet.
Which leads us to believe that we have not to count the Roman numbers, but just the Roman letters.
M is the 13th letter of the alphabet.
A is the first letter of the alphabet.
C is the 3rd letter of the alphabet.
TOTAL: 17.
Now we all know Apple's marketing. And you know that's a hint from the name in the title: MarketingName. Big words mean more to Apple than big numbers. "This computer is fantastic" is more advertised than "This computer has 8 GB of RAM". So that can conclude that we'll have to substract the Roman numbers from the Roman letters.
26 - 17 = 9. Nine indeed. Got it?
9 was also the number iX, which we started with. This leads us to believe we have to be on the right track.
Now what are those dots in between the words?
Anyone else can further elaborate this? Thanks for your help.
Edit: I forgot the lower case i in iX. I used it as an uppercase letter. So maybe that only counts as 0.5 instead? So that equals 13.5 with the V included. That only gives Apple 6 months to finish the new unknown thing!
zap2
Apr 24, 09:35 AM
This would make a possible model for Videotron and Wind Mobile in Canada and probably give Apple more carrier options in other countries also. It makes sense in a non-US Centric view.
And looking at "carrier acquisitions" here, Rogers acquired Fido ages ago, yet even though the networks worked on the same GSM bands, they still haven't merged. An AT&T purchase of T-mobile would probably take years for a merge to even occur, and a few technology changes. AT&T isn't going to retrofit T-mobile's network and change their frequencies, requiring all the existing customer base to change phones.
So even in a US Centric view, it makes a lot of sense. Basically, don't let an AT&T acquisition of T-mobile trick you into thinking this is a false rumor.
No, it looks like AT&T is going to get ride of T Mobiles 3G so make room for 4G LTE.
Its really not a bad idea....turns the purchase of T Mobile into something more then just one time growth. Also unless everyone followed Nokia with pentaband 3G devices, it would start to become a hassle.
http://www.phonescoop.com/news/item.php?n=7762
And looking at "carrier acquisitions" here, Rogers acquired Fido ages ago, yet even though the networks worked on the same GSM bands, they still haven't merged. An AT&T purchase of T-mobile would probably take years for a merge to even occur, and a few technology changes. AT&T isn't going to retrofit T-mobile's network and change their frequencies, requiring all the existing customer base to change phones.
So even in a US Centric view, it makes a lot of sense. Basically, don't let an AT&T acquisition of T-mobile trick you into thinking this is a false rumor.
No, it looks like AT&T is going to get ride of T Mobiles 3G so make room for 4G LTE.
Its really not a bad idea....turns the purchase of T Mobile into something more then just one time growth. Also unless everyone followed Nokia with pentaband 3G devices, it would start to become a hassle.
http://www.phonescoop.com/news/item.php?n=7762
GuitarDTO
Apr 28, 09:34 PM
Got one for my wife today. It's pretty sexy looking in person...pictures don't do it justice. I think it looks way nicer than the white iPad 2. Anyways, it definitely is SLIGHTLY thicker than my black iPhone 4.
EDIT: "it" meaning the white iPhone...not my wife. Even though she's sexy too.
EDIT: "it" meaning the white iPhone...not my wife. Even though she's sexy too.
No comments:
Post a Comment