ucfgrad93
Feb 28, 01:53 PM
More Charlie Sheen cats here (http://mediumlarge.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/cats-quote-charlie-sheen/) and here. (http://mediumlarge.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/cats-quote-charlie-sheen-morning-news-edition/)
Thanks for the links! They were pretty funny. Here is my favorite.
Thanks for the links! They were pretty funny. Here is my favorite.
NoNothing
Mar 29, 10:47 PM
It is Apple. Number 2 is not the reason. Chances are moving it to another venue would cost more money which means less profit.
Google is more than likely just trying to cover cost. Apple is going to try to make a profit.
Apple has greater than 7 million in man hour costs alone.
Google is more than likely just trying to cover cost. Apple is going to try to make a profit.
Apple has greater than 7 million in man hour costs alone.
Intell
Apr 25, 10:35 PM
You need my approval to sell the sandwhich shop which I (in God-form) have given you. Consider it denied.
Overruled.
Overruled.
ten-oak-druid
Apr 14, 12:22 PM
The Apple TV 2 is selling well because it offers a lot of features in a small package for a small price.
Creating a new AppleTV within a TV is not practical. It has nothing to do with whether or not Apple could do it well.
You are not going to get people who just purchased a TV in the last 2 years to replace it simply to have AppleTV embedded within the TV when they can buy a $99 box. And people shopping for a TV are likely to opt for having the AppleTV puck + a TV without the feature built in. People know that these devices will be upgraded and they will end up replacing the internal AppleTV with an external of the next version in a few years. So why bother? Remember when the gimmick was to have the VHS and/or DVD built in? Are people now clamoring for Blu-ray built in? No. People get it. Keep the devices separate so they can be mixed and matched and failure of one component doesn't mean replacing all.
Its just not going to happen. There will be and AppleTV 3 someday I'm sure. But not a TV with AppleTV built in.
Creating a new AppleTV within a TV is not practical. It has nothing to do with whether or not Apple could do it well.
You are not going to get people who just purchased a TV in the last 2 years to replace it simply to have AppleTV embedded within the TV when they can buy a $99 box. And people shopping for a TV are likely to opt for having the AppleTV puck + a TV without the feature built in. People know that these devices will be upgraded and they will end up replacing the internal AppleTV with an external of the next version in a few years. So why bother? Remember when the gimmick was to have the VHS and/or DVD built in? Are people now clamoring for Blu-ray built in? No. People get it. Keep the devices separate so they can be mixed and matched and failure of one component doesn't mean replacing all.
Its just not going to happen. There will be and AppleTV 3 someday I'm sure. But not a TV with AppleTV built in.
more...
blackout8
Jul 28, 07:22 AM
If it has any features like Pandora or Last.fm i'll be very interested... albeit I already have those two for free... As long as the 'finding new music' feature is better than the iTunes Mini store, which is down right bad. Bring on a pandora like stream but with intergrated purchasing features, so that you can in a way try before you buy, as well as find more music.
That would work wouldn't it - i know it would get me purchasing more music online. O WAIT! DRM... nevermind ignore this whole post :rolleyes:
That would work wouldn't it - i know it would get me purchasing more music online. O WAIT! DRM... nevermind ignore this whole post :rolleyes:
DJRVDIO
Apr 29, 10:47 AM
Ah.... I cry foul. Not real at all.
I did not cry foul. I did not photoshop this picture. How would i even go about doing that. There was no keyboard or mouse. and you can obviously see that the virtual keyword is present on the screen in the picture. :apple:
I did not cry foul. I did not photoshop this picture. How would i even go about doing that. There was no keyboard or mouse. and you can obviously see that the virtual keyword is present on the screen in the picture. :apple:
more...
twoodcc
Oct 27, 06:58 PM
I'll get right on it! and try to oc it some, once I figure out how :o
I should finish my first bigadv wu sometime around 10 cst tonight.
sounds good! you'll really stack up on points then! what kind of motherboard do you have with the 920?
also, how are your amd machines doing?
I should finish my first bigadv wu sometime around 10 cst tonight.
sounds good! you'll really stack up on points then! what kind of motherboard do you have with the 920?
also, how are your amd machines doing?
BRLawyer
Oct 18, 04:34 PM
Restated much?
Anyway, good news. :)
I can only say one thing, after seeing another quarter of spectacular numbers by Apple...Dell's days are numbered. I would shut it down and give the money back to shareholders...:rolleyes:
Anyway, good news. :)
I can only say one thing, after seeing another quarter of spectacular numbers by Apple...Dell's days are numbered. I would shut it down and give the money back to shareholders...:rolleyes:
more...
ZooCrewMan
Apr 15, 02:57 PM
You do know everyone who has a changelog is under NDA, don't you? Why don't you just go look at the change log?
Uh-Oh! The Non-Disclosure Police are on patrol! Look out!
Uh-Oh! The Non-Disclosure Police are on patrol! Look out!
formerpc
Apr 16, 01:20 AM
I feel bad for all of you GSM iPhone users. I really do.
Meanwhile I'm enjoying a flawless iPhone experience on my CDMA iPhone 4. ;)
I upgraded to 4.2.7 four hours ago and my battery has gone down from 52% to 48% (with moderate usage). So.. yeah. Pretty much unchanged at this point. :D
Meanwhile I'm enjoying a flawless iPhone experience on my CDMA iPhone 4. ;)
I upgraded to 4.2.7 four hours ago and my battery has gone down from 52% to 48% (with moderate usage). So.. yeah. Pretty much unchanged at this point. :D
more...
KnightWRX
Apr 15, 03:16 PM
OK, here is a historic example:
Again, when Apple says "delayed" I'll accept it as delayed. Until they do, they said "ships this summer", I'll stick to believing it "ships this summer". You can try to rationalize it not shipping this summer all you want, the official word still is it's coming this summer.
Overuse of the word summer right there.
The "view" buttons in finder changed back to the old style.
Thank god, I wasn't fond of the new style. I found it kinda confusing and out of place.
Again, when Apple says "delayed" I'll accept it as delayed. Until they do, they said "ships this summer", I'll stick to believing it "ships this summer". You can try to rationalize it not shipping this summer all you want, the official word still is it's coming this summer.
Overuse of the word summer right there.
The "view" buttons in finder changed back to the old style.
Thank god, I wasn't fond of the new style. I found it kinda confusing and out of place.
rovex
Apr 28, 04:41 PM
Of course, another possibility is that the black iPhone has become thinner due to abrasion from everyday use. :p
more...
hatehereyes
Sep 17, 02:34 PM
Just got this for $30 :D
http://image.nixonnow.com/image/product_detail/season3/products/hero/A119-hero-985.jpg
http://image.nixonnow.com/image/product_detail/season3/products/hero/A119-hero-985.jpg
silentnite
Apr 23, 10:44 AM
There is a phone for everyone, apple may not make it. That does not mean this is the end for you. If you can't wait find another means. Simple fix!
more...
AJClayton
Apr 1, 06:12 AM
That is really horrible. I think it's so awful that I'm at a loss to find suitably cutting adjectives to describe just how dreadful it is. :eek:
7on
Jul 25, 08:21 AM
I would like one, maybe convince my mom to buy me one... I'll give her my old 1-buttoner :-p
more...

Arran
Dec 29, 11:19 AM
She's obviously anorexic: Every time she looks in the mirror she sees a fat person. :)
SchneiderMan
Sep 12, 09:44 PM
Rented Lucky Number Slevin in HD. Amazing movie!! I really loved it.
http://www.usabit.com/fotos/6581.jpg
I love me some Lucy Liu now :D
http://www.usabit.com/fotos/6581.jpg
I love me some Lucy Liu now :D
Xavier
Sep 13, 02:43 PM
I just bought 2 woofers replacements from HUMAN Speakers to replace the blown ones on my Epicure 150's
http://www.humanspeakers.com/e/parts/images/001-angle.jpg
Rebuilding these:
http://www.humanspeakers.com/e/images/epi150.jpg
Next is the tweeters then the cabling to xlr
http://www.humanspeakers.com/e/parts/images/001-angle.jpg
Rebuilding these:
http://www.humanspeakers.com/e/images/epi150.jpg
Next is the tweeters then the cabling to xlr
budafied
May 3, 07:58 AM
I hope I'm not the only one disappointed that you see an i7 in 3 out of the 4 MBPs, but i7 is only available for an extra $180 in the iMac.
The i5 2400 costs $150 @ MicroCenter, and that's the processor they use in the $2000 iMac!!! This is why people say Macs are overpriced (and they most certainly are). That having been said, I'll be buying an MBA or MBP 13 soon enough.
The i5 2400 costs $150 @ MicroCenter, and that's the processor they use in the $2000 iMac!!! This is why people say Macs are overpriced (and they most certainly are). That having been said, I'll be buying an MBA or MBP 13 soon enough.
don.keishlong
Apr 14, 02:47 PM
Aww how cute! iOS has experienced its first step on the road to fragmentation!
louis Fashion
Apr 22, 05:20 PM
I don't see them enlarging the screen by a mere .2" it seems illogical to me. Plus the mock up really sucks lol surely Apple would come up with something much more appealing then this. My money is on the iPhone 5 to be nearly identical to the iPhone 4 except with better insides :)
AGREE! This may be iPhone 6 or 7. Like other posts (above) I wonder how this would feel in the hand?
AGREE! This may be iPhone 6 or 7. Like other posts (above) I wonder how this would feel in the hand?
mrkramer
Apr 24, 11:01 AM
It says it used different frequencies... but then how can people jailbreak/unlock their iPhones and use it on T-mobile?
It's EDGE only, 3G is what uses different frequencies.
It's EDGE only, 3G is what uses different frequencies.
Chundles
Jul 25, 09:02 AM
On the Software part of the wireless MM page, there is a picture that shows a stack of new options and a slightly redesigned preference pane - I hope those options aren't wireless-only, I just plugged in my MM and they aren't there.
Software Update coming??
Software Update coming??
No comments:
Post a Comment