Sunday, May 15, 2011
Michigan Coach to Hall
It was announced yesterday that former University of Michigan Coach Lloyd Carr will be inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame. He definitely had a great career at Michigan that included 122 wins, 1 National Title and 5 Big Ten Titles over 12 years. He also coached some great players including NFL greats Charles Woodson (Heismann Trophy Winner), Tom Brady (one of the best NFL quarterbacks ever, and Orange Bowl WInner over Alabama), and Jake Long to name a few.
So all you Michigan fans, how do you remember coach Carr? He had a great run at Michigan that I wish would have lasted longer. I mostly remember solid defenses. No team could effectively run against Lloyd Carr's teams. I miss the tough mentality that has been missing in Michigan recently.
Congratulations Coach Carr on you upcoming induction!
Labels:
Hall of Fame,
Lloyd Carr,
Michigan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment