ABernardoJr
Apr 23, 09:09 PM
What product will the T-Mobile chic bash now??? :rolleyes:
lol If you think about it, she mostly bashes AT&T, just as Verizon did with their ads about the iPhone. Which makes sense because they both wanted the iPhone, so they wouldn't bash the phone directly. It looks like the tactic worked for Verizon, and it looks like it's headed that way for T-Mobile one way or another too lol :D
This bit of news is ironic because I just happened to cancel my T-Mobile contract to switch over to AT&T for the iPhone (old phone's broken so I couldn't just wait lol). And I know of AT&T buying T-Mobile, I've been hearing that it'll take till next year before they get it really moving
lol If you think about it, she mostly bashes AT&T, just as Verizon did with their ads about the iPhone. Which makes sense because they both wanted the iPhone, so they wouldn't bash the phone directly. It looks like the tactic worked for Verizon, and it looks like it's headed that way for T-Mobile one way or another too lol :D
This bit of news is ironic because I just happened to cancel my T-Mobile contract to switch over to AT&T for the iPhone (old phone's broken so I couldn't just wait lol). And I know of AT&T buying T-Mobile, I've been hearing that it'll take till next year before they get it really moving
Corey Grandy
Jan 30, 12:41 PM
- MacBook Air
- iPad
- iTouch
- Apple Accessories
Am I part of the Apple Family Now?
You're also part of the insanely big spender family if that entire group is your last purchase.
- iPad
- iTouch
- Apple Accessories
Am I part of the Apple Family Now?
You're also part of the insanely big spender family if that entire group is your last purchase.
SiliconAddict
Jul 21, 12:05 PM
I'm still wondering what is good about this. I see it as a bad thing. More viruses, more crap shareware, lesser quality products.
Spoken like someone who doesn't have a clue about computers. Congratulations. :rolleyes:
I work for GE and we are all Dell (unfortunately). Dell laptops, desktops, servers. Everybody gets Dell and nothing else. Can you imagine a company wide policy (300k workers). While the stuff breaks pretty quickly (my latitude laptop had cracks on it within 2 months of use), I was told that the enterprise service plans that Dell offers are unbeatable. The will swap stuff overnight and make sure you have something to work with. If Apple were to have a good service plan for enterprise, I think they will get more takers. Until then, Apple will be more popular with consumers and not enterprise.
Don't confuse Dell consumer service plans with enterprise. Enterprise is their bread and butter.
Dell has several levels of enterprise service. If they are looking at a company who is willing to drop their sorry butt they will upgrade their support contract to a higher level for free. I've seen this first hand.
Spoken like someone who doesn't have a clue about computers. Congratulations. :rolleyes:
I work for GE and we are all Dell (unfortunately). Dell laptops, desktops, servers. Everybody gets Dell and nothing else. Can you imagine a company wide policy (300k workers). While the stuff breaks pretty quickly (my latitude laptop had cracks on it within 2 months of use), I was told that the enterprise service plans that Dell offers are unbeatable. The will swap stuff overnight and make sure you have something to work with. If Apple were to have a good service plan for enterprise, I think they will get more takers. Until then, Apple will be more popular with consumers and not enterprise.
Don't confuse Dell consumer service plans with enterprise. Enterprise is their bread and butter.
Dell has several levels of enterprise service. If they are looking at a company who is willing to drop their sorry butt they will upgrade their support contract to a higher level for free. I've seen this first hand.
SeanZy
Mar 16, 11:09 AM
I just posted this so if no one has a trade for me I may do it.
Check with me later
You live around Brea I assume?
I could ask him if he may be willing to pay a premium. Nothing too much but possibly. I know I would but I cannot speak on his behalf. But I guarantee you he would buy it from you today.
if you dont mind messaging me your phone # and I can give you his / mine as well.
Check with me later
You live around Brea I assume?
I could ask him if he may be willing to pay a premium. Nothing too much but possibly. I know I would but I cannot speak on his behalf. But I guarantee you he would buy it from you today.
if you dont mind messaging me your phone # and I can give you his / mine as well.
more...
shurcooL
Apr 29, 12:45 AM
Still sneaky of Apple to advertise it as the same thickness as the black one...
As long as we're on the topic of measuring millimeters, notice how the screen on the physical iPhone 3GS is slightly smaller than on box picture (as well as pictures used on Apple.com website).
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1757/iphone3gsscreensizemism.jpg
I don't know if the same applies for iPhone 4.
As long as we're on the topic of measuring millimeters, notice how the screen on the physical iPhone 3GS is slightly smaller than on box picture (as well as pictures used on Apple.com website).
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1757/iphone3gsscreensizemism.jpg
I don't know if the same applies for iPhone 4.
GilGrissom
Jul 25, 10:18 AM
Under System Requirements it doesn't mention Windows. Does this mean......?
You're right, it doesn't.
Could just mean they haven't put that info in yet, but I'd say it's a fairly good guess that because this is now bluetooth that it won't work with XP. I think this is a bad move if true, what about all those XP users on their Macs thanks to Boot Camp? (Not sure if it would work through Parrallels).
If I didn't already buy this normal Apple Wireless Mouse I'd order one now....grrr.
You're right, it doesn't.
Could just mean they haven't put that info in yet, but I'd say it's a fairly good guess that because this is now bluetooth that it won't work with XP. I think this is a bad move if true, what about all those XP users on their Macs thanks to Boot Camp? (Not sure if it would work through Parrallels).
If I didn't already buy this normal Apple Wireless Mouse I'd order one now....grrr.
more...
bembol
Sep 16, 09:06 PM
Picked up...
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/LouDiamonds/MagicTrackPadKeyboard.jpg
I'm done using the Mouse. I love my new set up with Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic TrackPad.
I also picked up glee (Season One) on BD. :cool:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/LouDiamonds/MagicTrackPadKeyboard.jpg
I'm done using the Mouse. I love my new set up with Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic TrackPad.
I also picked up glee (Season One) on BD. :cool:
DeathChill
Apr 30, 11:05 PM
Of course there is. iOS runs on two currently available Apple smartphone models: 3GS and 4. The iOS that runs on these phones is sufficiently different in feature sets from the iOS that runs on Tablets, media consumption devices, and Apple TVs:
-Larger resolution on tablets
-Communications handled separately - No phone app or visual voicemail on Tablet or iPod Touch
-No installable apps on Apple TV
I think you already understand the differences. You just would like to lump everything together so that it seems that Apple still has dominant marketshare.
Pretty disingenuous use of statistics, if you ask me..
You are honestly trying to act as if slight hardware and software features and differences make it a completely different platform, regardless of whether or not it has an effect on applications? Seriously? That's like saying Android devices from different manufacturers can't be lumped together because of different resolutions or skins.
EDIT: Also, I was only mentioning that AppleTV technically runs iOS, not that it should be officially be counted.
The only thing disingenuous is to try and compare an entire platform against a single device in a platform and call it fair.
-Larger resolution on tablets
-Communications handled separately - No phone app or visual voicemail on Tablet or iPod Touch
-No installable apps on Apple TV
I think you already understand the differences. You just would like to lump everything together so that it seems that Apple still has dominant marketshare.
Pretty disingenuous use of statistics, if you ask me..
You are honestly trying to act as if slight hardware and software features and differences make it a completely different platform, regardless of whether or not it has an effect on applications? Seriously? That's like saying Android devices from different manufacturers can't be lumped together because of different resolutions or skins.
EDIT: Also, I was only mentioning that AppleTV technically runs iOS, not that it should be officially be counted.
The only thing disingenuous is to try and compare an entire platform against a single device in a platform and call it fair.
more...
Apple all life
Oct 20, 08:55 PM
Its.....October.......:rolleyes:
And?
And?
vincenz
Apr 25, 12:26 PM
Really hoping they bring back the 24" this was really a great starter size.
Nah, they make much more profit from having just a 21.5" and 27"
Nah, they make much more profit from having just a 21.5" and 27"
more...
Scottsdale
Apr 23, 08:48 PM
I don't quite understand this... as people use their iPhones on T-Mobile jailbroken all the time. How could AT&T iPhones work on T-Mobile now if they need different hardware???
rekahs
Jul 28, 09:07 AM
This sounds just like what they said with Xbox. They want it to do something new, they expect it to be the next big thing, and it's gonna take a few years. I think once Wii is released, we'll see 360 take a market dive just like 360 did, and Zune may well face the same fate.
surely if you look at it that way the ipod is in the position the 360 is in and the zune is like the wii.
however i really dont think microsoft will ever be able to compete.
they're fighting against a huge marketshare.
and ms will never be as "cool" as apple.
apple would have to do alot wrong to lose their position now.
as for microsoft calling it a "long-term project"
yeah...long-term like getting vista working?
surely if you look at it that way the ipod is in the position the 360 is in and the zune is like the wii.
however i really dont think microsoft will ever be able to compete.
they're fighting against a huge marketshare.
and ms will never be as "cool" as apple.
apple would have to do alot wrong to lose their position now.
as for microsoft calling it a "long-term project"
yeah...long-term like getting vista working?
more...
gr8tfly
Jan 25, 06:35 PM
MacWorld, quarterly report and market in general. Expectations of MacWorld beyond reality and can't top iPhone. Quarterly report also not up to predictions, most of which were not from Apple. The rest was tracking the market, in general (compare today's chart for AAPL with the Dow).
Good time to buy, from what I can see. Actually bought more, myself.
Good time to buy, from what I can see. Actually bought more, myself.
MacDawg
Mar 8, 08:43 AM
Hmmm... Really. That would be interesting but he doesn't have the same feel as a Charlie Sheen IMHO. That might be interesting thou.
Who does? ;)
Who does? ;)
more...
andrewm
Jul 24, 11:03 PM
I may be one of the few these days to dislike his Mighty Mouse. I find the clicking to be unresponsive compared with my Kensington Bluetooth two-button mouse, and I had trouble getting used to it even after a month of use.
Additionally, my scroll ball after awhile started to not catch on its sensors--it'd spin without moving the scrollers on the screen. I don't know whether it just collected junk or whether it's a real defect in my particular mouse, but either way a lack of scrolling made the mouse unusable.
Oh, well--here's hoping that Apple will come up with a real second button, or more of a second-button feel, in the future.
I also speculate that Apple will completely replace their normal mice with the Mighty Mouse models... both wired and Bluetooth. It simply makes no sense to maintain two separate product lines that both function as single-button mice by default. Just my half-cent worth.
Additionally, my scroll ball after awhile started to not catch on its sensors--it'd spin without moving the scrollers on the screen. I don't know whether it just collected junk or whether it's a real defect in my particular mouse, but either way a lack of scrolling made the mouse unusable.
Oh, well--here's hoping that Apple will come up with a real second button, or more of a second-button feel, in the future.
I also speculate that Apple will completely replace their normal mice with the Mighty Mouse models... both wired and Bluetooth. It simply makes no sense to maintain two separate product lines that both function as single-button mice by default. Just my half-cent worth.
Master-D
Apr 4, 02:16 AM
My 1 year-old a couple of days before his first birthday (click for larger).
http://gallery.me.com/crebelein/100053/IMG_5637/web.jpg
He will love this pic when he is older. tough like rocky :)
http://gallery.me.com/crebelein/100053/IMG_5637/web.jpg
He will love this pic when he is older. tough like rocky :)
more...
mjstew33
Jul 21, 10:26 AM
I say we'll have 5.5% next year. :) :D
SuperCachetes
May 1, 10:16 PM
So the figure head who has had little to nothing to do with Al-Queada (a leaderless brand name of extremists at this point) since 9/11 is dead. Woo hoo. Meanwhile, terrorism in the world has only increased since the "war on terror" (something that was predicted and well known by US planners when gearing up for it).
Time to start the USA chants. :rolleyes:
Yep. It means nothing.
Time to start the USA chants. :rolleyes:
Yep. It means nothing.
SandynJosh
Jun 6, 05:36 PM
Sounds like a great way for any lawyer or law student with a kid to get a free $1000 app.
FYI, the article says that they didn't complete the download...you really need to download the reading comprehension app. ;)
FYI, the article says that they didn't complete the download...you really need to download the reading comprehension app. ;)
inaka
May 4, 07:48 PM
And what will you do if Apple releases iPhone in, say, seven colors?
LOL, I'll pick the best color of course! :D
LOL, I'll pick the best color of course! :D
cooldaddybeck
Apr 5, 03:35 PM
I was debating whether it would be worth going, and now my decision has been made for me. ;0)
Maybe next year...
Maybe next year...
niuniu
Jun 6, 03:59 AM
That's what mommy gets for letting the Cheerios run out
stroked
Apr 27, 02:36 PM
Nope, the thing you haven't understood is that I thought it was a Clever idea, as right after, the attackers left. Nothing "crappy" about acknowledging something which saved her from further sufferance. Of course, you interpreted my post as being insincere and cold, but it was merely an observation and never did I have the intention to be hurtful.
No, but he assumed your intention was hurtful
No, but he assumed your intention was hurtful
!� V �!
Apr 28, 05:26 PM
If you look at other photos it looks exactly the same.
That photo has a weird angle to it. You can see the other side of the white iphone.
Someone from "a" news service is bending a no story into "A Story." ;):D
That photo has a weird angle to it. You can see the other side of the white iphone.
Someone from "a" news service is bending a no story into "A Story." ;):D
No comments:
Post a Comment