HasanDaddy
Mar 15, 10:54 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)
Looks like the show is over in Fashion Island folks
The four of us up front have vouchers - no more shipments today - no other iPads today :(
Looks like the show is over in Fashion Island folks
The four of us up front have vouchers - no more shipments today - no other iPads today :(
lPHONE
Apr 22, 05:54 PM
Dude... I'm an analyst.
If this guy can do it, so can I.
If this guy can do it, so can I.
Luph67
Apr 13, 08:45 PM
White iOS products always look like something I could eat. :o

MarximusMG
Apr 13, 07:50 PM
Anyone actually planning on buying this? Especially with a refresh right around the corner?
Have you been reading the recent rumors regarding the next iPhone release? That's the whole point of releasing the white iPhone 4 now, IMO. It's tying people over until iPhone 5, which will almost definitely not see the light of day at WWDC.
Have you been reading the recent rumors regarding the next iPhone release? That's the whole point of releasing the white iPhone 4 now, IMO. It's tying people over until iPhone 5, which will almost definitely not see the light of day at WWDC.
more...
Moyank24
Apr 25, 08:33 PM
After this post, I can�t even think straight.
Me neither. ;)
Me neither. ;)

jon1987
Apr 28, 04:47 PM
Here's another way to slice it (literally). Flipped half the image. Left the guidelines on this one as well.
Image (http://www.marulla.com/files/thickness2.png)
I agree that this is no substitute for measuring the actual phone, but, at least in that photo, they are identical. Certainly not off by 1mm as the original post states.
Are we the only ones who can see that these photos have identical size iPhones in them? Ha
Image (http://www.marulla.com/files/thickness2.png)
I agree that this is no substitute for measuring the actual phone, but, at least in that photo, they are identical. Certainly not off by 1mm as the original post states.
Are we the only ones who can see that these photos have identical size iPhones in them? Ha
more...
mac ath
Apr 12, 11:00 AM
Last year most of the people here were whining �oh the mac is dead. apple concentrated only on iOS and iPhone. What a same, we wanna hear about the mac�. This year, rumor has it, will be all about software so now the same people whine �oh no, no iPhone i hate this years event�.
Seriously?
Seriously?
Leaping Tortois
Apr 30, 10:54 AM
I'm just putting it out there that either apple are greedy bastards, or they're offsetting the cost of the US customers by increasing the prices elsewhere. I live in Australia, where the minimum cost of a song on the iTunes store is $1.69, with most songs costing $2.19. Explain to me why this is the case when there's no physical handling, just accessing a server, and our dollar is worth more than the US dollar.
Like I said, apple are greedy bastards. I reckon amazon should off the mp3's in a variety of formats, OR in mp3, with the option of downloading a wav or FLAC file. In the case of full albums, offering an ISO of the CD would be nice. Until then, I'd prefer to stay away, for the most part I still buy CD's. I'm not going to switch to entirely digital for a long time.
Like I said, apple are greedy bastards. I reckon amazon should off the mp3's in a variety of formats, OR in mp3, with the option of downloading a wav or FLAC file. In the case of full albums, offering an ISO of the CD would be nice. Until then, I'd prefer to stay away, for the most part I still buy CD's. I'm not going to switch to entirely digital for a long time.
more...
Cheerwino
Apr 14, 10:43 AM
I think you are all wrong. On the BMW model names "ix" stands for a fuel injection engine and four-wheel drive. I believe there is an OS M coming for certain BMW models.
+1
OS M-series would be awesome but I just can't afford the insurance. :eek:
+1
OS M-series would be awesome but I just can't afford the insurance. :eek:
SeanZy
Mar 16, 11:37 AM
Well at lease I will have one to trade at the Apple store once they get some more in...we shall see who has the last laugh.
I will be at the Brea Mall Satruday AM if anyone wants to trade or PM me.
But you still have to wait in line to exchange... So I don't know how having one to exchange is different from just paying cash? Except the fact you're down almost a 1000 dollars now with something you're not using.
I will be at the Brea Mall Satruday AM if anyone wants to trade or PM me.
But you still have to wait in line to exchange... So I don't know how having one to exchange is different from just paying cash? Except the fact you're down almost a 1000 dollars now with something you're not using.
more...
milatchi
Jul 28, 04:40 PM
Zune is a crappy name.
END OF DISCUSSION.
END OF DISCUSSION.
htcbug
Apr 20, 10:34 AM
I'm baffled about how a few LEDs can determine your choice between two totally different notebooks
that's easy, macbook without backlit keyboard is too ugly to me.
that's easy, macbook without backlit keyboard is too ugly to me.
more...
FireStar
Nov 4, 06:59 PM
Some AERO clothes. Maybe.
http://aero.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pAERO1-8223259enh-z5.jpg
http://aero.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pAERO1-8223259enh-z5.jpg
Some_Big_Spoon
Apr 13, 02:23 PM
Probably been said, but Apple should liscense airplay to tv makers. All the benefit, none of the risk.
more...
Lesser Evets
Mar 31, 01:34 PM
I find most of the comments puerile or insane--over reacting with disdain or glee--while the major concern should be the function. I still find iCal a little limited and annoyingly so in terms of notes attached to daily functions.
Who gives a crap how it is decorated! Make the thing work better and it will work better, and that's what matters to real people who need real organization within their lives.
Who gives a crap how it is decorated! Make the thing work better and it will work better, and that's what matters to real people who need real organization within their lives.
ikir
Jun 7, 08:32 AM
Totally stupid story and Apple should not be blamed for anything, but i'm happy that they will receive a refund. Happy ending. Next time kid, don't click buy if you don't want it and maybe use prepaid cards.
more...
NATO
Jul 25, 09:51 AM
In the UK edu prices:
£31 for Mighty Mouse and £35 for the Bluetooth version.
Not too bad I guess. I'll be holding out for the black version though :)
I've been checking the UK store (Higher Ed + Normal) since the announcement, the Wireless Mighty Mouse is still not up there. Are you sure you're not confusing the Mighty Mouse with the wired one? ( The Wired Mighty Mouse is is £31.73 H.E, £35.00 Retail)
Plus, I think we've already had a link to MacWorld showing the price at £49.99
£31 for Mighty Mouse and £35 for the Bluetooth version.
Not too bad I guess. I'll be holding out for the black version though :)
I've been checking the UK store (Higher Ed + Normal) since the announcement, the Wireless Mighty Mouse is still not up there. Are you sure you're not confusing the Mighty Mouse with the wired one? ( The Wired Mighty Mouse is is £31.73 H.E, £35.00 Retail)
Plus, I think we've already had a link to MacWorld showing the price at £49.99
mingspace
Oct 24, 08:36 AM
What about MACBOOKS?!
KnightWRX
Apr 17, 07:47 AM
BSD is not GNU.
No, but Bash is. I meant the GNU/Berkeley as a hybrid BSD userland with GNU parts thrown in. I know the difference quite clearly thank you.
No, but Bash is. I meant the GNU/Berkeley as a hybrid BSD userland with GNU parts thrown in. I know the difference quite clearly thank you.
vincenz
Feb 25, 11:25 AM
This guy sure is a mess. He really needs to clean up before something bad happens.
TOYSTER17
Apr 23, 08:47 PM
9 To 5 Mac's discovery is quite interesting as it shows that this is a recent and updated iPhone with an A5, rather then an old iPhone 4. Maybe the new iPhone 5 will bring some more carriers for the Americans, help slow the loss to Android?
That is my thinking as well. There has to be increasing pressure on Apple from Android, the stats show it.
That is my thinking as well. There has to be increasing pressure on Apple from Android, the stats show it.
AidenShaw
Apr 28, 10:43 PM
Using my digital calipers the white is .01" thicker, I am using the same case from my black iPhone and it seems to fit just fine. Didn't notice any difference till I heard about it.
Image (http://i.imgur.com/OeHUV.jpg)
Steve takes a leave an all hell breaks loose in the "thin" department.
Enough to officially brand this as the "Pork Iphone", for sure.
Will the Iphone 5 come in a bacon-wrapped version?
(Is anyone so slow as to need a <sarcasm> tag here?)
Image (http://i.imgur.com/OeHUV.jpg)
Steve takes a leave an all hell breaks loose in the "thin" department.
Enough to officially brand this as the "Pork Iphone", for sure.
Will the Iphone 5 come in a bacon-wrapped version?
(Is anyone so slow as to need a <sarcasm> tag here?)
Psilocybin
Apr 20, 10:39 AM
that's easy, macbook without backlit keyboard is too ugly to me.
Lol ok buddy. Hope your not waiting for there to be a backlit keyboard in the air because I doubt there will be. Apple took it out of the MBA for a reason not for the heck of it
Lol ok buddy. Hope your not waiting for there to be a backlit keyboard in the air because I doubt there will be. Apple took it out of the MBA for a reason not for the heck of it
iliketyla
Apr 14, 05:27 PM
I saw one in the wild.
Employee at an AT&T store in Charlotte, NC had one last week when I stopped in to purchase a car charger. He said they are probably going to be out soon, but mentioned that he is having problems with the proximity sensor. he said the screen display is staying on when he is on calls and that his cheek/ear are activating display controls. Could it be an issue with the bright white reflecting too much light into the sensor?
Does a proximity sensor work off light? (Honest question, I'm ignorant)
From personal experience with my own phone I thought it worked by doing exactly what the name implies, sensing when your face is close to the phone, not by determining how much light there is?
Employee at an AT&T store in Charlotte, NC had one last week when I stopped in to purchase a car charger. He said they are probably going to be out soon, but mentioned that he is having problems with the proximity sensor. he said the screen display is staying on when he is on calls and that his cheek/ear are activating display controls. Could it be an issue with the bright white reflecting too much light into the sensor?
Does a proximity sensor work off light? (Honest question, I'm ignorant)
From personal experience with my own phone I thought it worked by doing exactly what the name implies, sensing when your face is close to the phone, not by determining how much light there is?
No comments:
Post a Comment