Friday, June 18, 2010

Survey

Via email:

Hello Home-Watch,

Just thought I'd let you guys know that Sony sent me an email last week asking if I wanted to participate in a focus group being held next Thursday in Santa Monica, and I got in. The little quiz I had to fill out had some questions about Playstation Home, so I think Home might be a part of the discussion. Won't know for sure until I get there, but I figured I'd let you know in case you wanted me to forward any complaints or suggestions from the blog and get this shit heard. Here is a copy of the email I received:

Sony Computer Entertainment America will be conducting focus groups to discuss consoles, software and other gaming-related topics on the evening of June 24th in the Los Angeles area.

If you qualify,you will participate in a discussion lasting approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes. All participants will be paid $100 each.

Because we want your unfiltered opinions, we have hired an independent research company named Focus Pointe Santa Monica to conduct these discussions. If you would like more information or would like to participate, please click here and fill out the questionnaire about yourself and the videogames you play. If you qualify, you will then be contacted as soon as possible to see if you are available.

Remember, we are looking for all sorts of different gamers, so just answer the questions honestly. We would love to hear your opinions!

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, please click here and you will be contacted if you qualify.

Thanks,

Sony Computer Entertainment America


Thanks in advance for your time, and keep up the good work on the blog.

Warmest regards,

gman_harmon

PS. If you do post this, go ahead and keep my handle so anybody else who has something they want to say can get it to me so I can pass it on at this shindig.Awesome. I suggest everyone take the quiz and get their name on the bill for the focus group. I've already filled out mine, and I'll be filling out another 10-15 more. Unless Sony wants to invite me themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment