Saturday, June 19, 2010

Never alone.

I'm never alone,You're always with me.I need You to love me.Now afew drum covers.Face down in th dirt,She says, this doesn't hurt.My RJA all time favourite! :DI think I'm caught in between~This guy's fills like sick only pls wtf.I love (Y)Lastly,Metro station.Kelsey.Bad shit, Seventeen forever no have good drum covers.(N)Live version.Not as nice :xSo.....We're one mistake for being together,But let's not ask why it's not right.Recorded one is like awesome. HAHA.Can we pretend tht airplanes in th nightsky are like shooting stars.I could really use a wish right now, wish right now...Oh hayley williams.I love you so much.Emergency (Y)Decode (L)---------------------------------------Hi.Simplify post k.On 18th June.Met eunice.She drank heineken.Thn vodka at my house.She got super drunk.Puked in my room, toilet, and my bed kena, -.-Ty ar bee.(Y) You aizai.Ai si ni k.Called bibi for help before eunice puked.Bibi came with mavin.Thn jocelyn came over.Thn Junkai, simon and another guy came.Thn germaine and eunice's mum came.Settled everything,Took quite long :lAround 1 hour plus 2.._.She seh until. Omg de pls.Well so, yea.She went home, etc.Kailing mavin jocelyn and me went 824.Stone awhile, me and jo went lan for blackshot.Mavin and kailing went back 899 tuh sleep.Head was splitting intuh half like Wtf.Went home after afew games.Cleaned up everything again while talking with Jocelyn.Sent her down for cab at 4am something.Homed, wipe floor again etc.Bathed, lie on bed watch DW till I toh.(Y)Life's a bore.-----------------Sometimes, even though th singer of a song sucks,Or can't sing Live.IT'S ALRIGHT.We don't listen tuh their live either.Why get so worked up over it.&So what if th singer is fugly like shit?Voice nice can alr whut (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment