Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cine, Overnight, Kuishin-bo.

Forever or never.Either you get it, or not.-----I forgot tuh blog about th trip tuh Sakae with Mum and Singyee!Show you guys something delicious :D............CHIO LOLOL.Mountain of spicy salmon sashimi.Weehoo.^^ Omg sieh tempting, I wna go again!!!Random shot of chawanmushi ~And also, lastly,Behail your mighty, SALMON FACES.DONE BY YOURS TRULY, TYVM :3CUTE BO :PHAHAHA ♥---21st June.Hi.I woke up @ 3.45pm, by MichelleTan darl (:Went tuh bathe and prepare as fast as I could :DWent over tuh TP area, bus-ed 518 came.Was bloody sweating like mad shit,So I went up 518.Reached Far east in around 20 - 30 minutes.Awesome.Walked over Orchard train station lika blind person.Sorry la, I can't recognise routes :(Alright.Reached,Thn met 3 idiots.Went over tuh Pasta Mania @ Cine for some food.My breakfast, @ 6pm :DWalk damn long ar, finally reach, everyone got th @-@ face :PSo,This is who I went with!Th customer tht ordered,Ryan Christopher Wee featuring, chickenblablapasta LOL.And th customer tht ate, THIS baked rice.Michelle Tan JW featuring, idkwtfisthtbakedrice!Also proudly th idiot tht took a picture of her ' FOOT ',Whn I asked her tuh take a picture of her ' FOOD '.And th one below, th customer tht ate some chicken pasta, ALSO,Took a picture of ryan's 'FOOT'.But sadly, picture turned out screwed, hence, deleted :DHer FOOT .Here is th idiot's food.Avril Sim YL featuring alibabachickenpasta!Lastly, th one who always complains tht Carbonara is super ex,But still eats it in th end.Never fail, everytime @ Pasta Mania, she does this!Ok it's me btw LOL.Clare Theodore ( Smith ) HY featuring Carbonara !(Y)LMAO LOLOLOL .Ate for a bloody long time aye!We were laughing all th way like crap.Super many mad jokes and it's all like, OMFGHAHAHA jokes. LOL.Gossipped and all like mad!Joke tht's damn gaoxiao.Firstly, Tofu walked pass us while we ate,So technically me and yiling has 1 friend each tht we saw.We thought nothing of it, so continue eating.Next, I heard some girl 'EHHHHHHH'-ing beside me whn I eat.Wanting tuh know who's tht idiot,IT TURNED OUT TUH BE ZOE.Ohhai zoe.So makes me and yiling 2 - 2 LOL.While Ryan, and Michelle 0.Thn halfway, Joey walked pass th same blood route too!!3 - 3 LOLOL.Thn still, we were only ' waaa, amazing coincidence leh!! 'Until Ryan saw 1 of his friends too.Michelle emo, draw circle. Oh no, draw zero.Cuz everyone saw a friend at least, she's got none.So we were laughing like crap and she start pointing out random people as her friend!HAHA.Lots of rubbish :DWe gossipped and laugh until buaytahan about this girl....Wa jitao is high ttm.LOL.Shan't elaborate on tht :DWanted tuh proceed tuh 9th for Pool.But never open, thn 7th or something, alot people.So gave up.Me and Ryan went :@ ))))):So, th happy darling of mine,Went over tuh Dorothy Perkins(sp) and shoppeddddd.Bought a top/dress/wdv, and some joke came out AGAIN. LOL.Went over tuh Topshop.She happily jump and walk and fly around.Walk finish, go out.Slack awhile @ Ion's entrance's flight of stairs.Jokes came out, AGAIN.Walao takbulehtahan! HAHA.Went tuh sit bus..... I forgot.LOL.Went back tuh michelle's house.All 4 of us.Chatted about alot of r-rated stuffs on bus!We were @ th standing area sia.And bus was kinda packed :SEntertainment for th bus aye. LMAO.Shemale, dicks, vagina, wa idk ar.ALOT.LOL.Reached, Michelle and Ryan go dotadota kp one.Me and ling stoned around etc.I stoned in th room alone first.Thn ling came by, we chatted.Thn all came in th room.Played rubbish games etc.Ling and Michelle kena forfeit (Y)Cliche, funny, awkward forfeit - French.HAHAHA.Ok I was laughing damn hard but I end up kena also.Karma.Ryan was like O_O OMGGG.LOL.Play games, chatted, thn till 12plus,Send yiling back tuh her house.Prolly 10 - 15 minutes walk ?Sieh uuluuuuu sial .Reached michelle's house .They Dota again .I stone loh .Awhile I go in room alr .Thn we ate instant noodles .Was watching American Pie la ,But disc like got problem .So become la bi xiao xin LOL .Finish alr , lika bored ar .So we off lights ,Started heart tuh heart talk ^^Ask questions and everyone present has tuh answer and stuffs .We chatted for, idk, 3/4 hours ?LOL . (Y)I honestly have no idea what's going on.Shot by Ryan.I think it was whn darl's top body slipped down th bed ontuh a mattress on th ground.Causing her legs in th air LOLOLOL.Anyway I helped michelle asked her mother if she can go powerhouse,But of cos not say party, said my birthdy celebration chalet.But suay shit,Next morning, I like a cui.My ez link card on th floor,Her mother saw.My birthday was 2 months ago!Opps.I was like ?????? O_O ????? So I anyhow bomb replies tht made no sense.Omgggggggg.Anyway michelle's mother said she'll order pizza th next morning whn we wake,For MY BIRTHDAY.Oh holy, guilty ttm :lSigh.Alright so, woke @ 11plus in th morning.I slept @ , idk ar , 8 ?I wake like a million times you mei you :lHad pizza etc.Left with Ryan @ 3 like tht.Bus 15 took super long tuh reach ar.Sieh tiring manszxc.I reach home...Ok I forgot what I did :PLOLOL.Things important/main points are pretty much these la.Well anyway,Yesterday, around 10 something @ night.Jun called up.Chatted till 11plus,Met @ 824.Went for Prata and all.Alot jokes too.Wa with all these friends uh,I'll laugh till my lung cmi. Hahaha.After prata,Back tuh house area.Sat @ playground and chatted till 12.53am.We both were on MSN with sister on Blackberry la.So we decided, go home, skype or something, better.So anyway, skype died on us.Used OoooVoooO ~Thanks boy for telling me th link manz (:A screenshot here .Hahahahaha.Jun was being a female malay woman LOL.We'd lots of jokes ar!Oh random shot.--So I webcammed with sister till 6.20am or something.Jun left for bed @ 4am though.I stoned etc till 8.30am thn slept I think ._.Woke @ 10.30am.OMFG LATE.Like CHIONG-ARRR kinda mode )))):Cabbed down tuh Suntec with Mum and Singyee.Met Kenneth, Parry, Weihan and Mayvis.Thn Emilia, Eugenia and Jolene came afterwards.Ate till like, 2.30 from 11.30am.Omg 3 hours.We powerpack HAHAHA.Was using twitter halfway on Sy's iphone.I tio heartattack O_OI jitao stoned O_OLol....Oh well.Went for Movie @ Eng Wah cinema.Spacious ar, not bad haha.So from left tuh right;Mum, Singyee, Me, Parry, Mayvis, Kenneth/Weihan/Emilia ( not sure about positions ), Eugenia.Thn in front of us, Jolene and her boyfriend.Watched Knight and Day.This two hotties' movie! :DWasn't really paying attention ar.Was texting.But lika nice!Like so kanchiong HAHAHA.But abit chim aye, need tuh think ^^Overall, th lead actor, Tom cruise, lika hot aye :x HAHAHAHAHA.Best entertainment ever already LOL.His muscle.... OMG LOL.Oh well so.After it ended,Went seperate ways!Went Carrefore with mum and sy ( I got forced there la, like no choice )Super restless and all.And I now remember I quarrelled with someone through text whn I was there last time.I almost cried ._. Lol.Oh well fuck you anyway.Actually got alot stuffs in th trolley alr,But end up mother lazy bring everything go second floor for home delivery.So, me and sy went around putting everything back (Y)HAHAHA.Got this malay family or smth, push trolley until my feet.Wa jitao high.I whole life most scared of tht alr.Trolley up behind you attacks your foot's heel.Omg.Anw so, went cashier paid for afew things,Waited for cab, cabbed home, slept from 7plus 8.Till 11plus :DOk I'm still lacked of sleep ar.But nobody nag me with love.So forget it loh.Let it be.And I've been having bad dreams.Really, tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment