Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year?

Hey guys,It's 2011 already.I believe everyone felt like,"Woahhh, 2010 flew by really fast."Lots of things happened during 2010.To everyone around me, and myself as well.It's been awesome, sad, but still, good experiences.Went through alot these few years,I learnt alot, I grew up alot.Which is good, I suppose? Haha.I'm addicted to afew songs recently..Here's one of them.I found it in my phone yesterday, no idea how it got into my phone.LOL.Went over Kimtian ton with Akl, sis, susu, daryl and darren bro.Ahqi and Gera Huiyi! came over for awhile as well.Funny thing is,I spotted a police car, so we all went into weewee's house.Weewee had no keys, then she banged her house door and went like,'OPEN THE DOORRRR, OPEN THE DOORR!!! GOT MATA!!!!!!!!!'HAHAHAHHAA.Awhile, Me, aj, daryl and darren got chased out by weewee's ahma.POWER TO THE GUDIGA!!!! ROFL.Slacked outside blabla.Daryl went home.Aj, D and me went over some place for food.Awhile, Aj's dad came over.Chatted and stuffs, then he tompang us over to commonwealth.Waited until 545am w darren, thinking first train will be here.End up it's public holiday!?!?!?#!@$#!#!@%@!#Waited alone until 613am T.TWent home, blabla, slept at 8plus 9plus in the morning.Took meds and sleeping pills.So slept until 8pm.HEHEHEHEHE.Then akl called and chatted w me, so I woke.Awesome sleep I had, rested so much, heh heh!Another song that I wna share,Awesome song, LOL.But it's chineseeeeeee~ :DAnyway, quite afew days back,Tonned with weewee, aj and lileng.Was at purmei.Then blablabla, weewee had to go home.Then awhile, aj went home. -.-Leave me and lileng alone LOL.So walked over to lower delta, then puay cab $1 go Kimtian.Stayed at weewee house with lileng.All went to sleep at 3plus.I used computer until 6plus.Then left w lileng.Almost fainted on the train, had badbadbad fainting spells.Went home, had slight fever.Woke with a high fever.Fever for 2 full days plus abit :l40 degree celsius was my highest temp.Went to the doctor and got some meds, then felt better.Hoho. ^^I love weewee sis, always so nice.Say if I kena pangseh during ton sessions,Can go her house stay until morning.Awww sis, muax! HAHAHA.Okay anw.Another few songs.This song is fucking meaningful omfg.This, is, we'll be a dream.(:Do you remmeber the nights, We stayed up just laughing~Smiling for hours, at anything~Hahaha, lalala.Anyway,Have I ever told you guys?I fucking love Christina Grimmie.She's cute, funny, beautiful, sharp and, omfg.Her voice, her accent, her singing, her eyes, her hair.Her sense of fashion, and everything.Love of my life.I'm sorry, I know I happen to have lots of 'love of my life' HAHAHA.xDDid I mention?Grenade right,Until now, I've seen and heard quite afew covers.The nicer ones were still from guys.I guess that song still suits a guy's voice more..Like.. Guy's voice, but high pitch? LOL.Idk how to say, but ohwell.Not that girls' version ain't nice, but it doesn't bring out the song's essence?LOL.Okay nevermind~~~~~ Christina Grimmie's version of Grenade.She modified some parts, it's good.But I still love Jason Chen's version more, hehehe.^^AWWWW.....I LOVE HER.SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!I just fucking love her face!Like when she talk.SO CUTE AND STYLE.WALAO.I LOVE HERRRRR.Okay anyway.Here's why I say she's cute.Listen to what she says as she explains how she'd get a point for the Youtube competition!!"I love how they just assume everyone has a Facebook and a Twitter...""BUT ANYWAY....."HAHAHAHA.MADLOVES.GO AND HELP HER BITCHES, MUAX.And this is FUCKING CUTEEEE!!And this.And this.WHY IS SHE SO AMAZINGLY CUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment