Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's been so long.

It was, nothing.Then again, it's nothing, again.Hi everybody.It's been 17 days.I feel empty till now.It was nothing,Then pain, agony, misery,Then anger then frustrations then craziness.Now, it's numbed, and nothing, again.Lol.Ohwell.Idk what I did the past 2 weeks and 2 days.I mostly stayed in, or nua.Or go down west side meet Arhjas arkaliao and co.Okay.19th, morning went over holland meet aj and darren at 10am?Slacked and stuffs.Alibaba then went back east on train with aj d ahdi gera peiqi.I went home, alibaba, slept.Cuz didn't sleep hahaha, was mapling LOL.Next day, went over coasta sands meet aj gera ahdi darren peiqi.Went wildwildwet at 1pm.Left at around 3.Stayed at chalet until 12plus 1am.Then bee came over fetch me, then walk out cabbed home with her.Chalet was fun.But I was tiredddd. lol.Hurrr, then next morning went over pasir ris in the morning.To pass aj her wallet that she left with me then went home.Lol.Following 2 days, met them at holland.23rd,I got really angry lol.Weewee sis made me fucking pekcek by dragging time t.tHalfway last min decided to go tiong meet weewee and susu at tiong.Thinking will go over holland together.End up I from 6pm wait until 8.30pm then cab over -.-Cuz sis want go bugis, then blablabla, wa pekcek lol.Days' been fine... I guess.Anyway random.ROFL HAHAHAHAHA.MADLOVES TUMBLR.K.Today's the 27th.It's weewee sis' birthday!! :DHappy 17th birthday!Be a goooood girl and stead okay.^^If not me and aj eat up your koi fish together LOL.24th,I woke at 11am plus.Went down meet jo and bibi.Bought stuffs then cabbed over jo's old house.Nua, mj awhile, then jo pangseh us at her own old house -.-Me and bibi whipped up a meal for ourselves.Then watch tv, laugh, blablabla.Around 4plus? I left.Raining mad heavily.Wanted to clementi,Then I realized I lost my ezlink.Fml lol.So I went home by straight bus.Well, lucky there is.But it was express bus, then i only got 60cents.I told the uncle I not enough money and I lost my card ):LOL.If not I'm stranded at pasir ris ROFL.K so.Went home nua abcdefgh la.The 'meal' me and bibi whipped up.ROFL.We kinda somehow, cooked while smoking.Man I like that feeling! ROFL.Oh, and with 2 dogs staring at us F3Ok.25th, went out to get food and meds for dad.Bumped into my aunt and cousin.Chitchat and stuffs,Decided to go over their house cook spag for them LOL.Went over at, 4plus.Nua until around 9, went home.Hehehehe.So fun loh cooking :D26th,Went over mount faber safra at about 7,30pm.Met ahhong o.oThen I went toilet.Halfway touching up my screwed hair. ( Oh right, I cut hair alr. )Suwen crashed into the toilet.Scare till me ROFL.Went over pool area.So, there were, me weewee susu kangjun ahhong and tony.Waited until, idk la, 8plus.Aj darren and ahdi finally came over.Lol.Blabla whole night, around 10 like that, susu and weewee left.Me aj d pq and ahdi went over hawker.I was having hardcore moodswing then.Until we reach hawker.There's this drink stall...The songs... MAD FUNNY.So we started cracking up and laugh like one kind.Super funny and joke.And I felt better, lol.Finish eating etc,Went back holland.By the time we reach, alr 11.15pm?So I only can stay for like, 20 minutes.Left on bus at 11.40pm.Trained back tamp, bus-ed home.Today, I'm here (:I've been potter-ing.Years back, I stopped at Azkaban.Now I'm at Half blood.And I feel lazy alr.But still, I'm very attracted to potter series.:DAnd Emma Watson...HOT MUCH ISN'T IT?Lovely, :D---Life still goes on...---Maple ss.1 is bangla version.1 is normal version.ROFL---Long time no see,How're you guys! :DThis is before I cut my hair.My hair now like short only lol.My long tail is gone.It's above shoulder length, cover-collar length now.Everyone says it's nicer, neater, better, blabla.I'm not used to it )))))):Ohwell.That's all babies.Bye~---Beauty.Loads more.This is only one of the tons.---Funny how people sub voldermort's face into pictures.It's lika funny.:DBye~

No comments:

Post a Comment