Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fucking fuck.

Don't comment on this post.No one should.I had enough.Not only you.I had enough of this house.This everything.It's enough already.I don't know what i can do anymore.You're pushing me.Those words do hurt.Seriously.People stop telling me it hurts them tuh say it.FUCK YOU.I don't know what tuh do anymore.I had enough.Seriously.Totally enough.I fucking got no more mood for school.Any idea how much i hate you sometimes ?I'm screaming for help.But no one can hear.My tears kept dropping,But no one can see.My heart is breaking,But no one can mend it.My soul is dying,But no one can save me.I had enough..--First is tht.Thn is tht one.After tht tht one.Thn 1 more.Thn aft tht 1 more.Thn 1 more this year.Thn somemore somemore.Never ending.Now 1 more.Thn 1 more within afew hours.Fucking fuck.--Sorry girl.It wasn't on purpose.I seriously can't control my temper anymore..Sorry.--FOREVER, OR NEVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment