Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Owh Ma Gawd ! I'm so not classy...

if there's an exam for classiness I'm so getting an F, period !

this tragic incident happened at Secret Recipe.

If you order a slice of cake they will give you free drinks before 3pm (i'm so getting -1 for drinking free coffee, so not classy).

so we were wondering whether the free drinks is still available so we ask the garcons there (another -1,perhaps)

and we got our cakes and then the garcons (garcons is like the waiter guy, +1 for using french) asked us what kind of tea we want.

He was like "what tea do you want sir? Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Ceylon, English, English Breakfast, et cetera..."

Silence falls...

I don't know that drinking tea is as hard as SPM, So much for a free cup of tea.

In my mind I was about to ask the definition of each of them but that will be like -200 marks if there is 200 in 100%. What happened to Lipton, Boh, 888 or other brands.

"Never mind, I take coffee," I said.

"What kind of coffee sir, black, white, half black, half white...?"

Did he just give the name of 99 types of coffee...

I was like whatever, f**k those free beverage ! (-100 for vulgar language)

And that's how I got an F for Classy-ness 101, by the way this is a true story...

No comments:

Post a Comment