Sunday, February 6, 2011

Grand Menage

Been meaning to write this all day.

So today we cleaned my friends flat ready for the return of her flatmates. I hadn't realised it was quite the state it was. Although it only took us about an hour, there were 4 of us on it, and it's not exactly a big flat. I cleaned the bathroom, and I was scrubbing the bath for easily 20 minutes. Tide-marks are lovely. I was pleased with the end result.

In re-payment, we went for ridiculo-hotchocolate at La Villa. It is called Chocolat Chaud Fondue, which basically equates to melted chocolate in a mug. It's so thick we normally have to eat it with a spoon. I had a 'Verrine Citronelle' as well, which is a tiny glass of lemon mousse. It was good.

Then I came home, which was a welcome change from hanging out at the flat, as I've been doing all weekend.  It's always nice to get back to your own space again.

No comments:

Post a Comment