Saturday, June 11, 2011

wallpapers disney

images mouse wallpapers, disney wallpapers disney. Disney Fairies wallpapers and
  • Disney Fairies wallpapers and



  • abingc
    08-16 03:22 PM
    Hi,

    My H1-B Transfer has applied on 08-05-2010 in Premium Processing in California Center. I have not yet recieved any receipt until now (11 calendar days have passed; 7 working days). I asked the HR people of the company and they said usually it takes some time to get the receipt number. I am worried because it has already 11 calendar days and did not get any receipt number even though it is premium processing. Should I ask attorney to check with USCIS regarding my status of the petition? Are there any delays right now in the processing times in California Center? Is there any way that I can check my H1-B Transfer status with out having the reciept number? Should I ask the Attorney to contact the USCIS office?

    By the way Attorney told that I can work for this company (who filed my transfer petition) as I got my LCA and right now I am working with this company.

    Please throw some light on my case...


    Thank you very much.

    I also want to know if it is ok to join the new employer after the H1b transfer request has been fedexed? or should i wait for the Receipt?





    wallpaper Disney Fairies wallpapers and wallpapers disney. cute disney wallpapers
  • cute disney wallpapers



  • silvinhaphn
    05-05 02:32 PM
    I saw the notice on the website that my AP was approved but I haven't got even the approval notice yet, I thought It was strange. It was like that with you guys? Do they send the notice together with the card?





    wallpapers disney. disney wallpaper 018 1024.
  • disney wallpaper 018 1024.



  • pleaseadviseme
    09-23 07:01 PM
    First - she files the F-2 and H-4 applications, not you. She can only request a change to H-4 status after you activate your H-1B, if it approved as a notify as explained above. If the employer is filing as an automatic change of status, she should request the H-4 change with you. She will not be eligible for F-2 status after your F-1 ends.

    Thank you so much, you have been really helpful.

    My last question to you here... sorry to be so annoying. I just got a new notification from my employer, saying that he will file my h1b on feb 1st. (sucks), and "petition" for June activation on the visa. I don't know what does that mean, but could you please suggest me what should my wife do? i mean my f1 should ends on may 31st. and h1b will start on june 1st. but when should she start filing for h4? i heard that she will be legal once she filed the h4, but i don't know how long it takes for the uscis to know she filed the change of status petition. for example... can she file on may 31st?
    or is it even possible if i receive my h1b visa approval on April, and she files for H4 when i got the approval but petition for june 1st activation, same as me?
    because i really don't think my employer is willing to file for both of us. Thank you very much, Please let me know because we are making a decision sometime this week... thanks alot!





    2011 cute disney wallpapers wallpapers disney. disney princess wallpapers.
  • disney princess wallpapers.



  • Matt Peru
    08-17 08:52 AM
    Hi Prem,

    Thank you very much for the insight of my issue. Just want to inform you that my employer(who intitiated the transfer now) are the employer and the client for me. Hopefully I might not get any RFE and as you said if I get the reciept number after 14 or 15 calendar days and update the result of petition in a week or so, that would be great.

    Once again thank you very much for your reply. I will keep posted about my status.

    -Matt



    more...


    wallpapers disney. Disney 033 - 800x600 PX - 505
  • Disney 033 - 800x600 PX - 505



  • redelite
    08-20 01:54 PM
    "Oh-really?" (quick like almost one word) and "Yah REALLY!"

    ..at least that's how I read it..





    wallpapers disney. Disney Wallpaper | Paintings
  • Disney Wallpaper | Paintings



  • sathishkrish
    07-23 08:54 PM
    I am working for company A under H1-B visa and my PERM was approved early this year and my I-140 (EB2) is pending. I summitted I-485 last week since the PD is current again. Almost the same time, I moved to another department in the same company because of company reconstruction. The job seems to be having different requirements(>50% difference). I have a couple of questions:
    1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
    2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
    3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
    4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
    5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
    6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...

    If your job description has changed progressively, then it should be OK. What I mean is - If you are a developer and later became a senior developer then its acceptable I presume.

    I dont know what else to say as far your situation is concerned - Good Luck!



    more...


    wallpapers disney. Belle-Wallpaper-disney-
  • Belle-Wallpaper-disney-



  • bharol
    06-16 12:57 PM
    I am a Citizen that is petitioning my husband of 5 years. We received a letter in March'08 to be present at an interview in Charlotte, NC. We gathered all of the required documentation to provide. Once there, and called in with the Immigration officer, we began our interview process. She was satisfied with all of the information, and tangible proof, we provided. She asked my husband for his passport in order to stamp his I-551 and that meant we were approved. Unfortunately, my husband's passport had been expired for some time and she could not stamp it. What do we do? He works and it will cause heartache and financial stress if he looses his job as the company has strict rules about what documentation you must present in order to remain employed. Please help. Since we have not received a letter from USCIS and the status is still pending, we are unsure of what we should do at this point. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

    Whose fault do you think it is?

    It is the hight of carelessness.
    Passport was expired when you went to consulate!
    I can't believe it.

    You deserved it.

    Now go get the passport renewed and get back in line.





    2010 disney wallpaper 018 1024. wallpapers disney. mouse wallpapers, disney
  • mouse wallpapers, disney



  • cygent
    07-03 07:24 PM
    I wanted to share this with all of you. This is my attorney & friends (who is American) thoughtful response to a thread below :-

    ************************************************** *********

    Donna:

    What is the source of your facts about immigrants?? Immigrants also pay A LOT into the
    system

    MOST "IMMIGRANTS" AS YOU SO LOVINGLY CALL US, ARE LAWFULLY IN
    THE UNITED STATES (BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!) AND THEY ALL WORK A LOT
    HARDER THAN MANY AMERICANS ARE WILLING TO WORK!!!!

    MANY MANY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ARE PAID INTO THE SYSTEM BY
    THEM EACH YEAR. THOSE HERE ILLEGALLY NEVER HAD, AND NEVER WILL
    HAVE THE RIGHT, TO GET ANY OF THE MONEY BADK - EVEN WHEN THEY
    HAVE REFUNDS DUE THEM. THE IRS JUST K E E P S IT F O R E V E R AND
    IT, HOPEFULLY, GOES TO AMERICANS WHO ARE NOT IMMIGRANTS!!!

    GREEN CARD HOLDERS (ALSO "IMMIGRANTS") HAVE WORKED HARDER THAN
    AMERICANS DO - AS I MENTIONED AND THEY ARE CLEARLY ENTITLED TO GET
    THE BENEFITS THEY HAVE EARNED.

    DO YOU FOR ONE MOMENT THINK THAT THE SSA WILL GIVE THE ILLEGAL
    IMMIGRANT ANY SOCIAL SECURITY?!!????

    NEVER HAPPEN - NEVER HAS HAPPENED!!!! IF THEY FALSIFY INFO TO ANY
    GOVERNMENT AGENCY - THEY WILL NECESSARILY GET CAUGHT GO STRAIGHT
    TO FEDERAL PRISON FOR AT LEAST 2 YEARS AND THEN GET DEPORED. THIS HAS
    BEEN THE LAW FOR DECADES AND IT IS ENFORCED!!!!

    EVEN THE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS HAVE TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT GETTING THE
    SSA THAT IS DUE THEM. THEY GET CHEATED BY THE SSA EVEN MORE THAN
    US CITIZENS DO IN THE NORMAL COURSE OF SSA DAILY STEALING OPERATIONS
    - IF THEY LEAVE THE COUNTRY FOR TOO LONG (FOR EXAMPLE IF A PARENT GETS
    SICK AND THEY HAVE TO GO AND TAKE CARE) THEY JUST L O O S E ALL
    THEIR BENEFITS PERMANENTLY - EVEN THOUGH THEY MAY HAVE BEEN BEEN
    HERE AND WORKED FOR MORE YEARS THAN MOST AMERICANS DO. THIS
    KIND OF DISCRIMINATORY CONDUCT BY GOVERNMENT AGAINST LAWEUL
    PERMANENT RESIDENTS HAVE CONSISTENTLY BEEN HELD TO BE CONSTITUTIONAL
    BY THE SUPREME COURT EVEN EVEN THOUGH IT IS CLEARLY UNFAIR. THESE
    BENEFITS CAN BE REFUSED VERY EASILY FOR THE LEGAL RESIDENTS WHO
    WORKED HAS DOUBLE AND TRIPLE JOBS FOR FIFTY OR MORE YEARS.

    WHO BENEFITS FROM THIS? YOU GIVE THE ANSWER!!!

    LIGHTEN UP AND LEARN THE REAL FACTS.

    ALL IMMIGRANTS ARE NOT ILLEGAL. IN FACT, MOST IMMIGRANTS ARE
    LEGAL AND WORK THREE AND FOUR JOBS - DO YOU WANT TO WORK SO
    HARD?? HE..- NO!!!!!

    PASS THIS ON TO ALL THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW SO THAT THEY CAN BE
    EDUCATED ABOUT ANOTHER MORE FACTUAL ASPECT OF THE MATTER.

    THANK YOU, DONNA.

    xoxoxo

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Donna xoxoxo
    To: xoxoxo@yahoo.com
    Sent: 7/2/2009 5:16:27 PM
    Subject: Social Security Insult

    This is an insult and a kick in the butt to all of us...
    Get mad and pass it on - I don't know how, but maybe some good
    will come of this travesty.

    If the immigrant is over 65, they can apply for SSI and Medicaid and get
    more than a woman on Social Security, who worked from 1944 until 2004.
    She is only getting $791 per month because she was born in 1924 and
    there's a 'catch 22'.

    It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee
    with a monthly allowance of $1,890. Each can also obtain an
    additional $580 in social assistance, for a total of $2,470 a month.

    This compares to a single pensioner, who after contributing to
    the growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years, can only
    receive a monthly maximum of $1,012 in old age pension and
    Guaranteed Income Supplement.

    Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

    Consider sending this to all your American friends, so we can all be
    ticked off and maybe get the refugees cut back to $1,012 and the
    pensioners up to $2,470. Then we can enjoy some of the money we were
    forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 or 50 or 60 years.

    Please forward to every American to expose what our elected politicians
    have been doing over the past 11 years - to the over-taxed American.

    SEND THIS TO EVERY AMERICAN TAXPAYER YOU KNOW



    more...


    wallpapers disney. Cartoon Wallpaper - Disney
  • Cartoon Wallpaper - Disney



  • eadguru
    11-06 08:34 PM
    No FP yet. How can I contact USCIS regarding FP? Does I need to contact TSC or VSC?
    Your help will be appreciated.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I-1485/131/765 Sent to TSC on 08/03/07(TSC -> VSC -> TSC). ND=10/16/07
    I-485 transferred to TSC on 10/17/07
    EAD card ordered on 10/24, Received 11/01
    AP - RFE for clear copies of PP 11/01





    hair disney princess wallpapers. wallpapers disney. disney-characters
  • disney-characters



  • BEC_fog
    04-09 12:18 PM
    I don't think that with the EAD renewal receipt you can continue working. Right now, the EAD is valid for 1 year from the day the process and print your card and you cannot specify the employment dates(or they are ignored anyway). It works differently than an H-1B extension where you can specify the dates and even when they process you application say in April and you asked for it to start in march, the approval notice will have the starting period in March. For EAD, if they processed it in April, the starting date is in April.



    more...


    wallpapers disney. wallpaper:Disney#39;s Mulan
  • wallpaper:Disney#39;s Mulan



  • s416504
    02-24 03:05 PM
    I think best thing to apply your GC as soon as possible. You are running out of time if you need to move to Employer B. For GC, you don't have to join B. If A can apply EB1 then very good but make sure it's big company. My EB1 denied because small orgnisation & then I applied my EB3 thru diff employer.





    hot Disney 033 - 800x600 PX - 505 wallpapers disney. wallpaper disney princess.
  • wallpaper disney princess.



  • bestin
    06-18 08:49 PM
    Hi
    I have a 4 yr degree + approx 7 yrs experience before joining current company in US.My labor required a bachelor+5 yr progressive experience and did not mention about Masters.

    140 filed under EB2.

    I recently received RFE .In one of the point the officer has mentioned that the classicfication requires advanced degree and has asked me to submit academic record for advanced degree in addition to transcript+credithours+attendence for bachelor degree.

    I have been thinking that bachelor+ 5 yrs experience is ok for EB2.But now i am confused.

    Pls throw in some light.



    more...


    house mickey mouse wallpapers. nk wallpapers disney. disney princess wallpapers.
  • disney princess wallpapers.



  • arc
    10-25 04:03 PM
    ^





    tattoo Disney Wallpaper | Paintings wallpapers disney. -wallpapers/disney-baby-
  • -wallpapers/disney-baby-



  • vegasbaby
    06-04 03:05 PM
    The bill looks good on paper. My problem is that it also contains giving the same rights to 'gays'. I personally am not opposed to that but it should not happen that the conservatives in the house & senate take an objection & eventually defeat this bill.



    more...


    pictures Belle-Wallpaper-disney- wallpapers disney. Winnie-the-Pooh-Wallpaper-
  • Winnie-the-Pooh-Wallpaper-



  • yagw
    06-04 12:21 PM
    The URL link do not work.

    try this:

    http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/yb/131020287





    dresses wallpaper disney princess. wallpapers disney. wallpaper baby disney.
  • wallpaper baby disney.



  • sonu9
    08-01 12:21 AM
    HI , first of all thank you for spending some time on my problem.

    But my dependants are in " X " location only . we are meeting each other by travelling . my dependants are receiving all invoices. Thats the reason i got this question. please suggest me. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE.



    more...


    makeup Cartoon Wallpaper - Disney wallpapers disney. mickey mouse wallpapers. nk
  • mickey mouse wallpapers. nk



  • myimmiv
    12-17 03:58 PM
    There is no problem re-entering with a valid AP, even if the validity date is the day you re-enter.

    You will have a problem if your AP is expired. My daughter came back with just one month on her AP and she was stamped with extra 6 months on I-94. But I don't know the reason for that.
    Thanks lagsum. So after 6 months, did you extend her I-94?. My understanding is that if you enter as parolee, there is no need to do anything even if your I-94 expires.





    girlfriend -wallpapers/disney-baby- wallpapers disney. Pooh (Disney) Wallpapers .
  • Pooh (Disney) Wallpapers .



  • freddy22
    04-25 02:32 PM
    Thats why If you dont want to live here, move out. Why are you yelling here.

    First control your son for his stupid behaviour. Then start talking about america.

    I looked into all your old posts. See your son is involved in how many felonies

    1 felony on record;

    no FELONIES...
    and remember this DUFUS it was US from England that discovered YOUR country...not AMERICANS
    So stuff that where it needs to be stuffed





    hairstyles wallpaper:Disney#39;s Mulan wallpapers disney. Disney Wallpaper Border
  • Disney Wallpaper Border



  • jsb
    01-28 02:03 PM
    per my OP, my physical receipt said my "RECEIPT date" is July 30th.
    but the ONLINE status said "it was RECEIVED on Sept 5th"\

    I was mainly concern about the wording on the online statis "received on..."

    how did you determine I was a NSC-CSC-NSC transfer case from that?
    I am a little confused here.

    thank you very much

    Systems were designed when as soon as mail was recieved, it was entered in the system. Therefore, for practical purposes, data entry date was the receive date. Many centers, when they claim, "we process cases in order we receive them...", or "our processing is within prescribed time schedule limits...", they treat this data entry date as the received date (as they think until it reached them for data entry, it is not their responsibility). When files are shuffled around, there may be a big difference in these dates, but no one has ever clarified that issue.





    swamy
    11-21 05:27 PM
    Happy thanksgiving to employers and lawyers.

    Happy thanksgiving to ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, Fairus, Zazona, ProgrammersGuild.

    Happy thanksgiving to Ron Hira

    Happy thanksgiving to Lou Dobbs

    This best exemplifies our attitude - we wish even those that harm us the best! as the mahatma urged we fight not the person but the bigotry and evil in them

    Happy thanksgiving everyone





    ohio boy
    09-27 11:59 PM
    After a lots of effort I got chance to meet the great man J.B. Wow he was very nice. I told hime everything and showed the FedEx print out which he signed for the 485 delivery.

    He appologised several times and went inside to the mail room after 40 minutes he came with a +'ve result with another appologies for his mistake. He told that the some of the packages are piled under the desk (hiding for the eyes) and he coudn't move the packages to clearks room. He moved a bunch of fedEx package to the clearks room, and took mine seperate from the bunch and put a note to the cleark saying his mistakes.

    I thanked him and went to hotel room, after couple of hours I got call from MR.J.B and gave the receipt # for my whole family. I thanked him for the courtosy and afternnon I again I went to meet J.B and thanked again and tiped around $ 100, suddenly he started yelling at me...oh man..this was my fault, and u tiping for Nonsence....I got panicked and start sweating....
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .Then I got up from my bed, I don't know what happend after that, could anyone please help me to findout what happend?
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Oh I had a nice dream, Is'nt?....:)

    Folks I was frustrated and no one is to cheer up me, So I made this and no bad intensions, Sorry if I hurt anyone.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment