Monday, June 13, 2011

myths and legends

images Myths amp; legends myths and legends. myths and legends web.jpg
  • myths and legends web.jpg



  • beemboy
    11-16 06:12 PM
    That is exactly what the senate has been doing. And the House too.



    Nice one riva2005. :D :D





    wallpaper myths and legends web.jpg myths and legends. Back to Urban Myths and Legends
  • Back to Urban Myths and Legends



  • Gravitation
    12-17 11:38 AM
    2 years - 10 years.

    Not very precise... but that's as much as anybody knows.





    myths and legends. Irish Myths and Legends (1992)
  • Irish Myths and Legends (1992)



  • sunty
    07-26 12:02 PM
    I live in Jersey City. I am planning to move to NYC. My company and job location stays the same. I have filed my I-485 (received July 23rd) with I-140pending. I don't have my I-485 receipt notice, only I-140 receipt.

    1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?

    2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.

    Thanks





    2011 Back to Urban Myths and Legends myths and legends. Myths+and+legends
  • Myths+and+legends



  • neerajkandhari
    06-05 05:28 PM
    I think when Immigration asks for the proof of employment you have to provide a letter that some one is ready to Hire you if do not have that job offer you are pretty much done (485 will be rejected)
    So its all about timing if you are asked to prove your future employment and if you dont have that letter that time your 485 will be rejected



    more...


    myths and legends. Myths and Legends Medusa
  • Myths and Legends Medusa



  • Hong12
    12-15 12:14 AM
    Thank you very much for your quick response. That is very sad though I would ask my lawyer to resubmit the application. My original document is with me in order to apply for H1 Visa at the Consular. At this point, I would send the original document back to my lawyer and ask him to do the premium process on my application. Another issue is that he refused to pay for the premium filing fee. He said that he would suggest me to find another lawyer in the case that he had to pay for my premium filing fee. He did not show any responsibilities on anything. Pls advise what I should do.





    myths and legends. of World Myths and Legends
  • of World Myths and Legends



  • dpp
    04-23 03:59 PM
    There is no Dead zone as such. They accepted all the applications received from July 2nd to Aug 17th. They have taken back the notice that they issued on July 2nd. So, they should accept all applications received in between the above period.


    Yeah I understand the (convoluted!) concept of processing date....And in fact, that definition does not even hold good due to the retrogressions we have been seeing in Processing dates as well which should not be happening as per definition.

    Anyway, I would have expected either a July 2 or July 17th... (skipping the zone in between). A July 11th indicates that they are currently processing some cases with that RD and everything else before that has been atleast 'touched'.

    But as I mentioned in my post, there may be cases filed during that 'dead zone' as well.



    more...


    myths and legends. Culture, Myths and Legends of
  • Culture, Myths and Legends of



  • I-485 approval
    08-21 04:56 PM
    Hello Prashanthi

    Thanks for your valuable input.





    2010 Irish Myths and Legends (1992) myths and legends. Myths amp; legends
  • Myths amp; legends



  • anilsal
    03-14 04:52 PM
    is appreciated at IV. This is in addition to any other contributions (either time or money) to IV. :)

    I meant "Recurring monthly Contribution" :)



    more...


    myths and legends. ancient myths and legends
  • ancient myths and legends



  • InTheMoment
    09-10 03:38 PM
    I sooo hear you ...especially the "shitty town in northern mass Lawrence"...and Infopass in that town. How did you bear this obnoxious combination man :p? If they can't give any more info why is the use of our taxes going to pay his (Infopass "IO") salary.

    I guess there were no dates in the Boston office I guess... they are usually a bit more helpful.





    hair Myths+and+legends myths and legends. Greek myths and legends,
  • Greek myths and legends,



  • David C
    August 16th, 2005, 06:46 PM
    Gary, you never happened to mention if you reached any conclusions regarding optimal workflows for the processing of white flowers etc??

    Why 61,000 Visa Recapture Exclusively for Nurses is bad for EB3 IT guys [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Why 61,000 Visa Recapture Exclusively for Nurses is bad for EB3 IT guys




    more...


    myths and legends. Celtic Myths and Legends
  • Celtic Myths and Legends



  • gsiskind
    05-11 09:55 AM
    HI
    I am planning to file a for a fresh EAD or new EAD.
    I had filed 485 on 08/06/2007.

    Now I have the following questions:

    1) I am confused about the filing fee for EAD. Some say Filing fee is dependent on your 485 filign date.
    For example, on usics website under 'Special Instructions' it says (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D)
    "If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765. You may file the I-765 concurrently with your I-485, or you may submit the I-765 at a later date."
    Does that mean I donot have to pay any fee to USICS for EAD application?

    2)What are the documents I have to submit along with I-485 receipt, I-94 copy & 2 photos?
    On the I-765Instr document it says
    "You must submit a copy of your Federal Government-issued identity document, such as a passport showing your picture, name and date of birth; a birth certificate with photo ID; a visa issued by a foreign consulate; or a national ID document with photo and/or fingerprint.The identity document photocopy must clearly show the facial feature of the applicant and the boigraphical information."
    Which document I should provide as per the above statement?

    3)What is the EAD application current processing time for Nebraska as I am in California and have to apply to NSC(Nebraska)?

    Thanks in advance.

    With respect to your first question, anyone filing since the 2007 rules change you note would only pay a single I-485 filing fee which now has the EAD and advanced parole fees built in. Basically, you're paying for the EAD whether you actually apply for it or not.

    As for your second question, you should be supplying that documentation with your I-485. If you're filing separately, then note the instruction giving you a choice. One document should not be better than another.

    As for processing times, generally estimate 60 to 90 days on employment cards.

    Regards,

    Greg Siskind

    Gregory Siskind, Attorney at Law
    Siskind Susser - Immigration Lawyers
    Telephone: 800-748-3819 or 901-682-6455
    Fax: 800-684-1267 or 901-339-9604

    Email: gsiskind@visalaw.com
    Web: www.visalaw.com

    Warning: Unless you have a signed engagement letter with me, you should not consider information contained herein as legal advice and you should check with your own counsel before relying on this message.





    hot Myths and Legends Medusa myths and legends. Greek Myths and Legends
  • Greek Myths and Legends



  • dollar500
    11-19 06:14 PM
    That has happened to me too. It's ok. I looked at the reciept notice and the date is the original reciept date not the one mentioned in update. Don't worry. If you are really concerned call your lawyer.

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On October 14, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    I have a question. Mine was filed on Aug 15th but, the online status says that it was received on 10/14. Is this common or is this in error? Should I call CS?

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    house Tales: Myths amp; Legends #1 myths and legends. legends myths initiation
  • legends myths initiation



  • thamizhan
    07-17 10:15 PM
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/17/AR2007071701582.html





    tattoo of World Myths and Legends myths and legends. county of myths amp; legends
  • county of myths amp; legends



  • americandesi
    11-17 03:04 PM
    Why are we always in an approval seeking mode when it comes to U.S? This still shows that we didn�t come out of our slave mentality ever since independence. We are happy whenever something Indian gets recognized in US. We are also happy to associate ourselves with America and call our film industry as Bollywood, Kollywood, Tollywood etc..

    Do Americans give a damn about Halloween celebrations in India? In fact they didn�t even know that an outside world exists until 9/11. They built a strong economy from its grass roots by believing in their self worth, there by becoming the greatest country in this world. America didn�t seek approval from any country throughout its history and this is what one need to learn from this country.

    Most of us are here are 2nd and 3rd generation Indians since Independence and for God�s sake let�s stop this weakling attitude right now and not pass this on to our children. Feel good about you and your culture from your heart and don�t let anyone or anything to influence that.

    �Show me a man without an ego and I will show you a loser� � Donald Trump - Real Estate billionaire



    more...


    pictures Culture, Myths and Legends of myths and legends. Myths amp; Legends
  • Myths amp; Legends



  • gc_kaavaali
    06-28 04:02 PM
    So many times discussed about this topic. As soon as you start using EAD you are done with H1. You are no longer on H1. You need to give all prior I-94's when you are leaving US.

    I am one of the July 2007 485 filer.
    Me and wife have EAD's which we are using right now on I-9's to work.

    I have an expired H1 stamp on passport.
    Wife too has expired H4 stamp on passport.
    I have a valid h1b approval notice until 5/31/2013
    Wife too has a valid h4 approval notice until 5/31/2013

    I have an AP which is valid for 1 year from today.

    I want to visit India for a marriage.

    Questions I have:
    - While exiting USA, do they take my I-94 ?
    - While coming back, if I show my AP, does my H1 status cancels out?
    - Given the sad situation of our GC's. but the fact that I have H1 approval, should I simply goto consulate in mumbai, and re-enter on h1? Someone said on this forum that one can have only 1 status, h1 or parole. So if I enter on h1, will that invalidate my Adjustment of status?
    - Entering back on h1 stamp, will give me 3 years of least headache, cos I wont have to renew AP every year.
    - Entering back on h1, will keep my wife's H4 valid too.

    So question is should I enter back on H1 or AP?





    dresses Greek Myths and Legends myths and legends. MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF KING
  • MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF KING



  • asterix
    02-17 10:13 PM
    All, Help me understand this.
    If I look at this link below on # of immigrant visa's approved every year for for each country it shows the total for India (all category EB 1-5) as
    06 -10.7k
    05 -46K
    04 - 39k
    03 - 20k
    02 - 41k
    01 - 41k

    Am I reading this right because this certainly is more than the country limit. Also the total # of visa's given seem to be more than the annual limit. I thought there were some 250k visas that were lost, were the limits higher during these years?

    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html

    Under each link look for - Immigrant Visas Issued and Adjustments of Status Subject to Numerical Limitations (by Foreign State Chargeability): Fiscal Year 2006



    more...


    makeup ancient myths and legends myths and legends. Tales: Myths amp; Legends #1
  • Tales: Myths amp; Legends #1



  • trueguy
    08-09 08:21 PM
    I would do that if you could help me on how to do that. I looked for options and i don't find any options to change the poll.

    Appreciate your help





    girlfriend county of myths amp; legends myths and legends. about myths and legends.
  • about myths and legends.



  • venky_handsy
    09-10 10:31 PM
    your employer while applying the h1b , they did not applied for change of status to h1b. they just applied for h1b only. so you did not got the i-94.
    so until you out of the country and get it stamped h1b and re-enter you h1b will not be activated.

    since you have your f1 valid until december...you can go for stamping before that date or you can also amend h1b for change of status thru your employer also.

    hope this helps





    hairstyles Celtic Myths and Legends myths and legends. Screenshots Myths And Legends
  • Screenshots Myths And Legends



  • coolest_me
    05-06 11:33 PM
    Hi,

    We just got the RFE on our application regarding the Medical. We did completed all the vaccination that were required. I am not sure what USCIS is asking us to complete. Does anyone has any experience about this kind of RFE..





    ilikekilo
    09-18 06:02 PM
    hey thanks for your response, i appreciate it

    where di u file? and did u efile?





    singhsa3
    04-30 05:35 PM
    Point well taken, mades some changes
    You are ignoring dependents (1.2/applicant) and name-check cases in your calculation.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment