Friday, June 10, 2011

happy rose day quotes

images quotes on rose day. happy rose day quotes. happy rose day quotes
  • happy rose day quotes



  • JazzByTheBay
    08-21 11:35 AM
    1) Are there any issues traveling on AP under the following circumstances??
    - there's no current H1 stamp, although H1 extension for 3 years has been approved
    - AP is expiring within 2-3 days of planned return?
    - New AP is filed/pending, Receipt Notice received
    - Employer is a Fortune 500

    2) I've read previously that they ask you if you've changed employers since filing I-485. Anybody familiar with scenarios where employers have changed??

    3) Docs I need to carry, besides... :
    - H1 Approval notices?? (All of them since day 1?)
    - I-485 Receipt Notice
    - I-140 Approval Notice (do i need this?)
    - Current AP Approval Notice
    - Pending AP Receipt Notice
    - Paystub??
    - Letter from employer??? (do I need this?)





    wallpaper happy rose day quotes happy rose day quotes. The white rose Abeer gave; happy rose day quotes. Happy Rose Day Graphics
  • The white rose Abeer gave; happy rose day quotes. Happy Rose Day Graphics



  • reverendflash
    10-21 02:55 PM
    I promised I wouldn't... =):x

    Rev:elderly:





    happy rose day quotes. happy rose day quotes
  • happy rose day quotes



  • gopikrishnayr
    09-07 10:03 AM
    Thanks for the advices. I was more worried about any negative issues on my current 485 if I block the payment on my second set of checks. I think USCIS also will be fined if the checks bounce. I called customer support and they told me that the money would not be refundable but you can withdraw your application by writing a letter.

    If I do not block my checks my worry is that it might create duplicate cases.

    Yes in my second set of application I did mention the reason why I am filing the second time

    Hopefully their system will block the entry of my application





    2011 The white rose Abeer gave; happy rose day quotes. Happy Rose Day Graphics happy rose day quotes. happy rose day quotes.
  • happy rose day quotes.



  • veni001
    06-18 01:54 PM
    Once you are able/eligible to use AC21 you are safe!

    Thanks Veni001. Yes, I did file for AC-21 when I changed my employer. Are there chances of my old I-140 cancelling even after fillinf for AC-21?

    Thanks...



    more...


    happy rose day quotes. 13 Feb Hug Day
  • 13 Feb Hug Day



  • mrane1
    10-26 03:39 AM
    ???like a week before?

    My wifes date was sept 13, mine was 15th... I never received the original copy of FP.. Howevr my lawyer received it and she send a me copy. She told me the copy should be fine... when I went there on the 13th the security guy wouldnt allow me saying my date was sept 15th and that I didnt have original copy :rolleyes: I said my lawyer told me that a copy should be ok. He said your lawyer is not incharge of doing FP. :mad: I said I want to talk to an officer... There was an officer who was watching this... he told the guard to let me in... After that it was all smooth sailling... was done with my FP in about 15 mins... Received approval notice on 16th (Yes 3 days!!!) Had my gc on 18th!:D My wife who is the secondary got 2 LUDs on her 485 but no approval... I guess she is stuck in the name check... what is strange is that most ppl who have their approvals have their EADs and APs rejected! In my case however they send both last week... over a month after 485 approval :rolleyes:





    happy rose day quotes. rose day quotes. Happy rose day Orkut theme for
  • rose day quotes. Happy rose day Orkut theme for



  • kinaz
    01-31 09:32 AM
    Hi! I was on H4 for 3.5 years before getting a H1 when I joined a Residency program as a Pediatrician. Since for residency we sign 1 year contracts at the beginning of each year, my H1's are being done similarly as well. So they apply for 1 year H1's every year. I am in my 2nd and will be getting the 3 rd one in a few months.
    My question...does my 3.5 year on H4 get counted towards the H1's 6 year limit.
    Thanks in advance. Regards,RS



    more...


    happy rose day quotes. happy rose day quotes. quotes on rose day. Quotes On Rose Day. quotes for
  • happy rose day quotes. quotes on rose day. Quotes On Rose Day. quotes for



  • sodh
    07-11 02:37 AM
    Lage Raho Iv Bhai





    2010 happy rose day quotes happy rose day quotes. quotes on rose day.
  • quotes on rose day.



  • cybergold
    04-28 05:29 PM
    How is that possible?? http://www.freewebz.com/cybergold My picture is in there, is there any way to make it a hyperlink?



    more...


    happy rose day quotes. happy rose day quotes. quotes
  • happy rose day quotes. quotes



  • Matt Peru
    08-16 10:42 AM
    Hi,

    My H1-B Transfer has applied on 08-05-2010 in Premium Processing in California Center. I have not yet recieved any receipt until now (11 calendar days have passed; 7 working days). I asked the HR people of the company and they said usually it takes some time to get the receipt number. I am worried because it has already 11 calendar days and did not get any receipt number even though it is premium processing. Should I ask attorney to check with USCIS regarding my status of the petition? Are there any delays right now in the processing times in California Center? Is there any way that I can check my H1-B Transfer status with out having the reciept number? Should I ask the Attorney to contact the USCIS office?

    By the way Attorney told that I can work for this company (who filed my transfer petition) as I got my LCA and right now I am working with this company.

    Please throw some light on my case...


    Thank you very much.





    hair happy rose day quotes. happy rose day quotes. day quotes. happy rose day
  • day quotes. happy rose day



  • resident1374
    02-03 09:59 AM
    Thank you for your help. I will definitely contact an attorney for my case. Hopefully, I will receive an approval without any hassle.



    more...


    happy rose day quotes. Happy Valentines Day my love. happy rose day quotes. funny harry potter
  • Happy Valentines Day my love. happy rose day quotes. funny harry potter



  • 53885
    08-10 01:44 AM
    And please dont tie even this post again asking him to contribute. Contribution is a different issue. Atleast there are some other things that doesn't need financial contribution but organizational contribution.

    Regarding contribution which of the following options apply to you?

    * How do you contribute to IV?
    A. Money
    B. Time (Volunteer and/or participate in IV action items)
    C. Both A & B
    D. I am NOT one of those who MAKE THINGS HAPPEN. I would like others to fight for my cause. I am waiting for things to happen.
    E. Well, I visit IV just for forums so that my questions are answered. Period.
    F. I am waiting for Oct 07 visa bulletin. If dates retrogress past my PD then I will ask IV core to do something for me.


    If you can't contribute financially there are other ways to contribute. This is not a commercial forum/website. Apart from lobbying efforts, members' contribution cover the cost of hosting this website.





    hot 13 Feb Hug Day happy rose day quotes. Valentine Day Quote.
  • Valentine Day Quote.



  • kart2007
    11-18 01:31 PM
    I have been trying to change my address online for the last two days and it looks like the system is down. I called them up and they are not able to do it either. What a mess. I hope they don't mail our applications till the issues are resolved.

    Also if I only want to change address on pending applications but not AR-11, there is no such option (other than calling them).

    It looks like their systems are down since yesterday. Today even case status wasnt working for a while (it seems to be working now).

    Anyone else having issues?



    more...


    house happy rose day quotes happy rose day quotes. happy rose day quotes.
  • happy rose day quotes.



  • s416504
    02-04 03:48 PM
    You should contact your lawyer & ask USCIS to amend your H1 for 3 years instead of 1 year. One time My H1B got approved but USCIS forgot to add up vacation time then My Lawyer contacted USCIS officer to amed that time. Later got new H1B approval with correct date.
    I think that will give clear idea if USCIS not finding you I140?

    My concern is during the H1 Extension process USCIS have touched all my files (485/EAD/AP) but not I-140.

    I have put all my WAC/SRC numbers on USCIS website, I could see the LUD date changed against all files except for I-140. which apparently have a different A#.

    I m worried, if USCIS would come up sometime in future n say they dont see my I-140 file.


    its the same co. which filed my I-140 & I-485.





    tattoo rose day quotes. Happy rose day Orkut theme for happy rose day quotes. funny happy birthday quotes
  • funny happy birthday quotes



  • akhilmahajan
    04-20 11:50 AM
    Well said sir.

    It really paints a true picture for all of us.



    more...


    pictures happy rose day quotes. quotes on rose day. Quotes On Rose Day. quotes for happy rose day quotes. Rose Day Scraps
  • Rose Day Scraps



  • pointlesswait
    01-05 04:21 PM
    i woudl think the actual number porting is miniscule...

    but what i dont understand is why is USCIS hiding the data..why cant they reveal the exact number of application... and at what stage they?
    Even an annual release would be very helpful...:confused:






    It may be a common thing - swaying away from EB3 to Eb2 for earlier PD holders and there by choking up some EB2 space but shouldn't that cause loosening ( i'm not talking substantial ) in EB3 Priority Date ?

    I mean EB3 India Priority Dates seems to have a Coma and that always hover around Aug/Oct 2001 - for last few years its like , it moves like some months and then scrolls down.





    dresses Valentine Day Quote. happy rose day quotes. happy rose day quotes. good quotes about life and
  • happy rose day quotes. good quotes about life and



  • garybanz
    09-28 12:13 PM
    I called up USCIS - Number: 1-800-375-5283, If you don't have a receipt number and want to get one Touch Key options to press are : 1-2-2-6-2-2-1

    You need to say that your application is more than 90 days old, else you will be kicked out.

    If you say that your application is more than 90 days old then you will be transferred to another person who will give you the receipt numbers.

    For the record there should be one receipt number for each applicant (your dependents and you)) for each document (485, 131, 765)



    more...


    makeup happy rose day quotes. quotes happy rose day quotes. happy rose day quotes
  • happy rose day quotes



  • conchshell
    07-12 10:37 PM
    Please access http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html to read the details.

    The foregoing review would suggest that there might be potentially two options to correct the current visa bulletin fiasco. One option is for the USCIS to reverse itself and abandon its decision to reject the I-485 applications and start accepting the I-485 applications under the original July Visa Bulletin. In fact, this is do-able regardless of legality of the DOS act to revise, if there was revision at all, the visa bulletin in the middle of the month, or the legality of the releasing "updates" without revision of the visa bulletin and changing it to "unavailabile." Probably, there was no precedent of such action in the DOS history. From the perspectives of the USCIS, they do not have to follow such an act of the sister agency. They should just stick to the USCIS own regulation to authorize accepting I-485 applications when the visa number was available since the legality of the DOS act was arguably of suspect in all accounts. Sometimes, however, reversing one's decision may not be that easy because of potential complex political and legal issues involved. An alternative might be the second option that changes its rule to permit I-485 application, I-765 employment authorization application, and I-131 applications for the foreign workers and their spouses and children if the foreign workers have obtained the labor certification approvals. Without doubt, the USCIS has been looking into the feasibility of changing the policy without legislation on the procedural issues which are described here. The fact that this reform was introduced in the Congress as part of the SKIL bill or Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act bill would not preclude the USCIS from looking into feasibility of achieving such changes in the procedures under the given legislative authority. All of the current debacle or fiasco would have been prevented, had the Congress passed the SKIL bill or CIR. At this juncture, though, the nation and EB immigrants do not have a luxury to point a finger at the failures of the Congress as it serves no purposes whatsoever. We really hope that the USCIS will work out one of these two solutions promptly to save the nation from further confusion and nightmare.





    girlfriend funny happy birthday quotes happy rose day quotes. happy rose day quotes.
  • happy rose day quotes.



  • sundarpn
    06-30 04:04 PM
    eb3retro,

    Did u change employers on EAD? or H1b transfer?

    Also when you renewed EAD & AP:
    1. Did you do it yourself? or did u have your new employer do it?

    2. Did u get any RFE's when you renewed your EAD/AP well after you switched employers. (I assume you changed addresses in this process).

    thx





    hairstyles Happy Valentines Day my love. happy rose day quotes. funny harry potter happy rose day quotes. happy rose day quotes. Top 100 Valentine#39;s Day Quotes
  • happy rose day quotes. Top 100 Valentine#39;s Day Quotes



  • singhsa3
    07-25 03:55 PM
    That exactly my point too. Any unique protest idea should be shared among us and saved for future use.
    I agree that protest idea should not be misused. They have listened to us once now they will say "what else they want". Though there are more long terms issues but i guess protest ideas can be saved for later on or wait for the momentum to buildup itself.





    H1Girl
    08-30 11:07 PM
    You cant file H1 on your own. You need ur employers signature on it and ur employer has to file the petition. Even if you beat all that it is still very very risky to file on your own.

    I strongly discourage the word "Attorney" for everything. Just because of memebers like kriskris these Attroney's are living lavishly. What the heck these Attroneys know that we don't know. Don't we know how to write our names? Don't we know how to fill an application form? Please stop saying "Attroney" for everything. These are not complex things. Please note according to one survey 70% of Americans don't know how to fill Bank application. Attroneys are just making the money out of this situation.

    Yes, I agree Attroney's are required for quite complex things..but not for H1 extension, I-485, H1 stamping etc etc. Glad that we could able to eradicate Attroney culture completely for H1B stamping. I eagarly look forward the same situation to applying for H1, I-485 etc in the future ...

    Please help above member how to apply H1 extension if you know..Please stop using the sentence "Contact your Attorney".





    gg_ny
    09-24 08:54 PM
    I know this is not the original question asked, but I have heard that bad driving record surely does affect your green card processing!

    Any criminal activity that pertains to driving would show up but the screening excludes traffic violations (parking, speeding, lane rule breaking, and other moving violations). In some states repeated rule breaking leads to criminal record, may be you have heard in that context. DUI, hit and run, not stopping for accidents, damage to public or private property and not reporting it etc. are also bad driving practices (if one survive any of them ;-)) and might lead to
    criminal records and get flagged.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment