Wednesday, June 8, 2011

actresses without makeup photos

actresses without makeup photos. Actresses Without Makeupactresses without makeup photos. Actresses Without Makeup
  • Actresses Without Makeup



  • cooler
    07-07 04:42 PM
    As we file our taxes jointly and hence instead of making advance payments/estimated tax payments quarterly, cant I just have my employer(w2 based) withhold more money from my paycheck every month?

    Would this extra payment through this channel suffice for the purposes of estimated payments?





    actresses without makeup photos. Indian actress without makeupactresses without makeup photos. Indian actress without makeup
  • Indian actress without makeup



  • raj3078
    08-07 10:18 AM
    sometimes, labor subs can be genuine cases as well....

    While I agree that yours is a genuine case, I must say that you are asking a wrong question. How do one know when would your recipt come out from USCIS? No one has a crystal ball dude...Think before you send out a question there.....





    actresses without makeup photos. without makeupactresses without makeup photos. without makeup
  • without makeup



  • 485Mbe4001
    11-18 07:28 PM
    I would suggest trying for EB2 if possible. Due to the recent change in the visa allocation from vertical to horizontal most of the countries in EB 3 will be affected and movement will be slow. I dont know the number of applicants from Russia but dont expect any additional visa due to spillover. We have an applicant from Russia in our company, he applied in Eb2 and received his GC in 2 and a half years. Most of the EB3s are still rotting waiting for 4-6yrs.

    I have H1 visa and my company started processing my GG. They published some ads, and in August applied for the LC. It turned out that they used EB3. They said that LC would be ready by February next year. Then it will take 4 years minimum for other steps. I was very surprised that I was EB3 but not EB2.

    I have couple of questions:

    1. How long does it take if to process it using EB3... 4 years, 5 years?

    2. How long does it take if to process it using EB2? I am from Russia.

    3. Is it possible to switch to EB2 somehow?

    4. If I apply one more time now using Eb2, would it be faster? I will lose time for LC processing.

    5. At what step of GC processing can I change a compamy that I work for?

    Thank you
    Michael





    actresses without makeup photos. Kajol without make up looksactresses without makeup photos. Kajol without make up looks
  • Kajol without make up looks



  • techbuyer77
    06-20 07:09 PM
    nsc used to be slower than texas but now with the tsunami of applications on july 1st who knows



    more...


    actresses without makeup photos. means without make up.actresses without makeup photos. means without make up.
  • means without make up.



  • h1b_professional
    08-17 09:17 AM
    Its Aug 17! even though most of us do not have receipt yet, we can forget about refiling





    actresses without makeup photos. Kajol without Makeupactresses without makeup photos. Kajol without Makeup
  • Kajol without Makeup



  • ajay
    03-10 03:31 PM
    Friends,
    Has anyone else come accross this problem? I wanted to remitt funds to India and when I logged in to SBI GLS web site I got the following message:

    Due to regulations applicable in your state of residence in USA, we regret that, at present, we are unable to continue offering SBI Express Remit - US (our product using direct debit facility through ACH) till further notice.
    We are engaged in meeting the state's current regulatory requirements, and it will be our endeavor to restore to you at the earliest the convenience you have been enjoying. Meanwhile, you may use the aid of Rapid Remittance (Web-assistance for tracking wire transfers) when you use wire transfer from your bank to send funds to your beneficiary accounts in India.
    Please mail any of your queries to our customer support team at

    Also the remittance options menu has disappeared.

    I am also facing the same issue and when I open up the page same message pops up. I don't know if it is something to do with VA state. Have been using Click2Remit(Kotak) and Remit2India for the time being.



    more...


    actresses without makeup photos. Actress with amp; without Makeupactresses without makeup photos. Actress with amp; without Makeup
  • Actress with amp; without Makeup



  • guy03062
    03-17 11:08 AM
    Great job, Jay!





    actresses without makeup photos. Bollywood Actresses Withoutactresses without makeup photos. Bollywood Actresses Without
  • Bollywood Actresses Without



  • GCneeded
    11-07 12:32 PM
    Thank you everyone for the responses.

    Dreamworld, Could you let me know what kind of supporting documents are needed. Thanks in advance.



    more...


    actresses without makeup photos. +actress+without+makeupactresses without makeup photos. +actress+without+makeup
  • +actress+without+makeup



  • India76
    09-17 01:20 PM
    Myself and wife are going to India in end of October and coming back in mid on November (We have already purchased the tickets).
    I would like to know our options to reenter the US.

    Our status:
    1. We both have valid H1-B Visa(Mine is valid till Nov. 2011 and Wife's visa is valid till 2013) but both of our visa stamp is expired.
    2. We both have Valid AP and is expiring in feb 2011.
    3. Both have valid EAD but both of them are expiring in Nov. 2010 and we have not applied for renewal as of today and are planning to apply by next week.
    4. We both work in same company on H1-B (not using EAD) and we both applied for GC/485 seperately and are working for sponsering company.

    My questions (I know this has been discussed many times in different threads but its all spread across with different information):
    1. I was thinking of not getting a visa stamp this time but use AP to reenter but continue to work on H1-B visa. But my EAD will expire by the time I come back in mid november. Is it required while reentering on AP? Will Immigration officer ask for EAD? (assuming that I don't get a new EAD by the time I leave USA)
    2. Lets say I can reenter using AP (with expired EAD), I read that I-94 will be valid for the time until AP expires (lets say one year) and I-94 will say parolee. Can I continue to work on H1-B and not worry about naything after that I-94 valid date expires as long I renew my H1-B and renew AP and EAD?


    Please advice as soon as you can.
    Thanks





    actresses without makeup photos. without makeup-5.jpgactresses without makeup photos. without makeup-5.jpg
  • without makeup-5.jpg



  • rockstart
    04-15 09:03 AM
    I think Air India is the best for elderly people.



    more...


    actresses without makeup photos. Hollywood actress withoutactresses without makeup photos. Hollywood actress without
  • Hollywood actress without



  • TO BE OR NO TO BE
    06-04 01:54 PM
    What happens if the current company withdraws the labour after you have moved to the new company.

    Is your h1b 8th year extn invalid..



    No your new H1B is valid till it expires.





    actresses without makeup photos. kiss without the makeup.actresses without makeup photos. kiss without the makeup.
  • kiss without the makeup.



  • sangmami
    08-16 10:09 AM
    i called the bank too and they cant read the check neither..i can see a number starting with ent only....where in the checkexactly do we look for the receipt number.
    thanks



    more...


    actresses without makeup photos. Katrina kaif without makeupactresses without makeup photos. Katrina kaif without makeup
  • Katrina kaif without makeup



  • go_getter007
    12-20 11:45 AM
    From your post, it sounds like she doesn't have an H4 stamp on her passport, but only the approval notice. She can't re-enter the US only by showing the approval notice at the port of entry. She needs to have the stamp on her passport as you already may be aware of.

    Sending AP (or any other immigration document in original) outside of the US (e.g., to India) via courier/mail is risky, if not forbidden by law.

    GG_007

    PS: Not a lawyer, just my personal opinion.



    Hi.
    I have a question on whether Advance Parole is required for my wife to come back to the US.
    She is coming back on December last week. Her H4 visa is expiring on JAN first week. she has her new H4 extension approval notice, 485 receipt notice with her. Does she need to have advance parole to come back?

    (Her AP got approved after she left and I have received the docs recently. So I was wondering if I should fed-ex the docs to her).

    Please advice





    actresses without makeup photos. amisha without makeupactresses without makeup photos. amisha without makeup
  • amisha without makeup



  • kum31
    10-01 09:53 PM
    hi ,

    Here is my situation.

    (employer) -> (middle vendor ) -> prime vendor -> (End client ).

    I am working to a client in california in the above mentioned order. After 1 year we got rid of middle vendor and prime vendor is working with my employer directly . Now middle vendor is threatning me that he can sue me for breaking the line of contract .

    i dont understand ho can even its possible as i never signed any document with middle vendor and he is not even my employer . He is just acting as middle layer by showing prime vendor that i am his employee which is wrong. now we removed him from line of contract and he is saying that he will sue all of us for doing this.

    is there any way that he can even do this ?

    - Thanks in advance.



    more...


    actresses without makeup photos. Rani Without Make-Upactresses without makeup photos. Rani Without Make-Up
  • Rani Without Make-Up



  • wizpal
    08-12 10:46 AM
    with your efforts. I hope you don't get banned...

    what makes u think that he would be banned for asking such questions - if IV is busy may be some senior members can answer.





    actresses without makeup photos. Film Actress without make upactresses without makeup photos. Film Actress without make up
  • Film Actress without make up



  • chakalov
    07-31 05:04 PM
    Every time you use your credit card they ask for photo ID.

    I know! Thats why I posed this thread. Today I was buying a sandwich and when I passed my credit card the guy asked for a photo ID since I have "see ID" on the back of the card. I didnt have my passport with me so I couldn't present him anything but my student ID. He goes "thats not valid". So I told him the story and then I said "come on, if I had stolen this card do you think I would do: buy a sandwich for $7.68 or go to Tiffany's right now". He laughed and charged it :)



    more...


    actresses without makeup photos. from these without makeup?actresses without makeup photos. from these without makeup?
  • from these without makeup?



  • gc@waiting
    07-25 06:17 AM
    Can someone shed some light as to what exactly are the things checked and the steps in 140 processing? Is it one's education credentials or employer history and/or ability to employ/pay etc?





    actresses without makeup photos. telugu-actress-without-make-upactresses without makeup photos. telugu-actress-without-make-up
  • telugu-actress-without-make-up



  • pappu
    08-10 01:16 PM
    Everyone. Calling and worrying about notices and checks is of no use. We are in constant communication with USCIS and they have told us that it will take about 40-60 days to clear the huge backlog for these notices and checks. So everyone needs to be patient. We have tried to explain several times but people keep opening threads or keep asking the same questions on various threads. Today everyone is tracking notices. Tommorrow we will all be tracking EADs and APs. By the time we get our EADs and APs, it will be time to apply for them again next year. So tracking of checks and notices will continue forever and will yield no productive result for our cause. We should be instead worried if the Greencard should come soon and if we dont have to keep applying for EADs and APs every year for the next 5-6 years. Is anyone worried about Namechecks and RFEs? Nobody. Instead of calling USCS we should be calling our lawmakers and ask them to fix the system. We should be working on making this rally successful so that we can all stop worrying about our notices and quickly get our greencards.

    We should be worried that if the law does not pass soon, it is not likely to pass for another 2-3 years. And thus use that worry to help out with the rally.

    Hope this helps reduce anxiety in everyone.

    Please refer this post to anyone who is worried about notices and checks. It is mostly new members that are unaware of the history of the backlogs or the process worry about notices. Others then also start worrying about it seeing everyone worried and panic.





    actresses without makeup photos. Re: Bollywood Actress Withoutactresses without makeup photos. Re: Bollywood Actress Without
  • Re: Bollywood Actress Without



  • 140jibjab
    01-11 11:09 AM
    Please be adviced If your wife is on H4 you cannot use your EAD.
    The day you use ur EAD your wife will be out of Status.

    If she becomes out of status, you will not be able to add her to your I485 application when the dates become current.

    Thank You...

    If my new wife arrives to US on H4 , can i start using EAD? Is this possible for me to be on EAD and my Wife on H4? Please advise.





    setpit_gc
    06-03 01:56 PM
    TSC received my RFE response on 05/27/2009.

    I got 1st LUD on 05/31/2009 with message change.
    I got 2 soft lud on 06/02/2009 and 06/03/2009.





    bigboy007
    07-10 07:13 AM
    The only advantage now is if lawsuit wins then people who has submitted will be better position but i dont recommend submitting now as the current situations will help if at all it is , for who applied before July 2.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment