Friday, February 18, 2011

This little piggie went 'wee wee wee wee' all the way home

Everyone seems to have gone home over the course of this week. And by everyone, I mean 3 people, but it still feels like our class is empty. I almost want to hop on a plane myself.

In other news, I am procrastinating. My motivation has gone down the drain this week for some reason, and the idea of doing homework just doesn't appeal, much less the idea of revising for the 4 quizzes I have next week. It all seems a little pointless considering the grades I had last term.

You see, I did well. Very well in fact. But, I couldn't see where I was being given a higher grade than other members of the class for my participation, attendance, and quizzes. Otherwise known as coursework. Considering it counts for more than 50% of the grades, I was disappointed that I might as well have just turned up for the exams. I am a big fan of the carrot method, which is to say, you reward people who do well. I feel lacking of reward just now.

Here is some music you should listen to. (following on from here)
Breakeven - The Script
99 Problems - JayZ
Better - Regina Spektor
Now You're Gone - Basshunter
Sympathy - Goo Goo Dolls
The Professor and La Fille Danse - Damien Rice
Back It Up - Caro Emerald
There She Goes - Sixpence None The Richer
Rain Down - Delerious?
Til I Collapse - Eminem
Starlight - Muse
Life in Letters - Lucy Schwartz
Fireflies - Owl City
Price Tag - Jessie J

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment