Sunday, February 13, 2011

PINK, RED AND CHOCOLATE

No matter how resentful are you towards this particular day, there are chances that you might like one of those things I mentioned in the title.

I feel the need to put the ‘heart’ symbol into my post just to be in the mood, well, I’m not in the mood but you guys might, so to be fair I put ‘broken-hearts’ as well just to be fair to everyone.

Red heartNo Lovers, More HatersBroken heart

Oh boy, a lot of people had confessed their hatred towards V-Day, they blog it, tweet it and Facebook-ed it (someone should create a simpler term for ‘updating Facebook status’ – paging Mark Zuckerberg!)

Yeah, I hate it too because I have to wake up early in the morning put on my best clothing on and have to go to church, wait, what? I forgot that churches didn’t celebrate Valentine’s Day. Some people clearly need to do more researching.

Before i get my ass in trouble I think I should change the subject.

Anyway Red heartRed heartHappy Valentine’s DayRed heartRed heart to those who celebratin’ and for those who don’t believe in this day Happy Chocolate Day, Happy Buy A Teddy Bear Day or whatever appropriate.

ThanksRed heartRed heart

No comments:

Post a Comment