Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm having a blast last CNY (literally !!!)

Last week is Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai !!!

So what y'all do to celebrate the day ? Here's what I did . . .

Follow My Adventure !!!


Normally, most shops are closed during the week of CNY, so you best be stayin' at home


The night before CNY, people gathered to watch the firework show courtesy of rich Chinese people in the neighborhood... 
[the firework ain't cheap I tell ya]...

... unfortunately rain started to fall, so we cut the firework viewing show short :-(

then on Friday, I visited my friend, we're having fun

I was wearing white, don't know if it's inappropriate...
after that we went to the cinema to watch Yogi Bear, bear is my favorite animal, because it's so fuzzy and cuddly although a little bit short tempered in nature...

best of all... I got me-self the red packet

Screenshots courtesy of Pet Society
Actors:
Angelina as Me

No comments:

Post a Comment