Friday, February 18, 2011

(:

It's been manymany days since I last updated.So many things happened.And I grew up so much.Over the months, the days.The every second that I lived.I fell, and I thought I was never gna stand up anymore.Until my friends appeared, with their words of encouragement.Not only that, the actions, the, everything.They tried ways and means to make me laugh, ensure that I'm fine.This kinda friends, WHERE FIND!??!?!:DIt was fate.Think back, rewinding back to 9 months ago.Everything was just normal.Until I gbl, kpo.Then things started.And now, though I'm all broken, bruised and heartless,I'ma happy kid! :DSometimes I feel like a kid.I throw tantrums, and people will try to make me laugh.Give me lollipops! LOL ( Ahqi did when I was sad )Is like, I can't possibly waste their effort tio bo?So I tryyyyyyyy hard to be happy! :DThat's all la.Mainly safra life.Pool, talk cock sing song play mahjong, guo tie, blabla.Lika awesome life please.If only I had more money LOL.I've grown up, alot la.But I'm still a kid... Cuz I'm still childish HEHEHE.Outer layer old, inner layer must stay young! ^^That's all ah! BYE!---How long has it been? I lost count.I still miss you to bits.Days I'd just call you up, find some rubbish topic or questions and ask you...Just to hear your voice, then kup.It's like, when will I ever get over the fact that, you're gone?No, actually I already did.Just that, idk, nevermind.-.-K whatever.Bye.---I really miss seeing you, and miss your voice.Can you..... Urgh, forget it, you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment